Interview with no schedule

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DS-Bruno

5+ Year Member
2+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have two interviews scheduled; one I have no schedule for at all and was sent a calendar event that was only for one hour, and another that gives a pretty basic schedule (tour, meeting, lunch, etc). Neither of them mention a case, but all of the interviews I have been on so far have had cases (that were written into the schedule timeline). Should I email to verify the amount of time allotted for the first interview, and should I inquire about a case to each of them? Or do not all sites have cases?

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Not all sites have cases; so far only one of my interviews has had a case! Honestly, depending on the site, sometimes the itinerary is really specific or really not. I'm not sure so don't quote me on it, but it can't hurt to ask for more clarification if you'd like more about the layout of the day, especially for the one without a schedule.

Thank you both for your responses. I did email to inquire about the length of the interview and she informed me it would be longer than an hour and there would be a case. Still no official schedule, but at least I know what to expect.