Interview Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hopefuldpt345

Reaction score
Hi guys! I've been fortunate to receive a couple interview offers that are coming up and I have some questions.

1) What kind of attire for women is appropriate (would a blazer and skirt or dress be fine)? What about if the interview is online, and only the top half can be seen -- would a dress look odd?

2) For interview questions, what do you do if you've never truly been in a situation and how do I prep for certain questions that I know I might not have experience with? For instance questions like "tell me about a conflict you've had with a coworker" or "a challenge you've overcome" -- is it okay to discuss academic conflict or personal/friendship/roommate conflict if you don't have anything work related?

3) What are specific questions you may have been asked or are common interview questions that can be tough?

Thank you all for the advice!

Members don't see this ad.

Congrats on the interview!
1. Blazer and skirt or dress should be fine. Most women wear suits.
2. Yes, you can discuss something with a classmate or friend if you don't have the work or PT experience to discuss.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: 1 user