Interview Questions

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crazycatlady1

Reaction score
Hello!
What are some typical questions asked for DPT interviews? I have two next month (Augusta University and Emory University) and want to be prepared for the interviews. If anybody has interviewed for Augusta or Emory, what questions were you asked?
Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

Didn't apply to those schools but common ones are: tell me about yourself, why pt, why this school, strengths, weaknesses, tell me about a time when you were wrong/ showed leadership / showed someone how to exercise, case scenarios, do you have any questions for me, etc.

Didn't apply to those schools but common ones are: tell me about yourself, why pt, why this school, strengths, weaknesses, tell me about a time when you were wrong/ showed leadership / showed someone how to exercise, case scenarios, do you have any questions for me, etc.
Thank you so much! I have seen those as common questions on other websites, so I will be sure to have an answer.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello!
What are some typical questions asked for DPT interviews? I have two next month (Augusta University and Emory University) and want to be prepared for the interviews. If anybody has interviewed for Augusta or Emory, what questions were you asked?
Thanks so much!
Also a good chance you get thrown at least one curveball. I have a post on what to do if you're asked a random question

Hello!
Thanks so much!
Did you know anything about the Augusta interviews? Have they already filled their class?

Did you know anything about the Augusta interviews? Have they already filled their class?
I heard back on January 21. I think it will be a week or two before all the accepted students will be contacted