Interview question HELP!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

13th

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I was looking at a list of possible interview questions and I came across this one: " tell me one thing I should remember about you after the interview". Is there a "correct" answer to this? If you were asked this, how did you respond?

Members don't see this ad.

I don't think there is a correct answer for this question seeing as everybody is different and has different skills and strengths they could bring to a dental program. So try to think of something unique about yourself that also ties into your strengths and desire to be a dentist. I really enjoy community service and I want to use dentistry to help those in impoverished communities, so in my interviews I end up talking a lot about the community service I've done and what I want to do in the future , so I would probably mention something like that. But since interviews are conversations, I think its best not to prepare cookie cutter responses. Its good to have an idea of the points and topics you want to highlight about yourself, but make sure you can bring them up in the context of conversation. My interview at UF was very conversational, so I think it was good that I didn't plan my responses down to a tee, because the way they asked questions was a lot different than I expected. Best of luck!

Reactions: 1 users