Interview Invites

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BCqueen

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My AMCAS was just processed today, 10/22. I was just wondering what the wait is on getting the rest of my secondaries. Also my pre-health office sent out my commitee letter on Monday 10/21 to schools that I have already sent secondaries to. I am just wondering how long does it take from the time schools receive your completed app to get an interview invite (especially at SUNY schools) Thanks in advance.

Members don't see this ad.

Don't know about the SUNY schools, but my experience has been about a month after my file was complete, I'd get an interview invite. However, there are a couple reach schools I haven't heard from in longer than that.

There is just no way to know, ~6 weeks is what I've heard. Although it has been much faster than that at the two schools that have invited me to interview, and much slower at the schools where I think I may not be invited. Good luck, it's a long wait whether it's two weeks or ten.