Interview advice for CCOM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

box29

Keep on keepin' on Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone can offer me specific advice about the interview at CCOM. I have read the all of the interview feedback on CCOM and was wondering if anyone has words of wisdom to offer.:)

Members don't see this ad.

I too would love any advice on CCOM interview...my interview is March 26th...when is yours Box29? Thanks in advance

I applied really late...so my interview is Wed., April 9th...I wish I could have had it on the 8th but I have an anatomy exam that morning. You'll have to tell me how it goes HoosierDO. Good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
well......first I would suggest calling and seeing if an earlier interview spot opens up. I applied pretty late in the process....I think my aacomas was complete in the beginning of November. I was first offerred an interview in the beginning of December for January. When I called I was told to check back to see if there was an earlier date........I ended up calling two days later and got an interview for December 13th.

So..........I suggest calling and keeping in touch with the admissions office.

Other than that.....don't stress.....they are very friendly.

Don't stress about the interview. It's all really laid back, but be prepared for some ethical questions. The only part of your file the interviewers have are your personal statement and your CV so if I were you I would review both. Other than that it's smooth sailing. Laid back all the way. I hope to see you all there in the fall.