Interracial Marriages/Relationships

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

saffronrain

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering what your views were on this, and why you feel that way?

Members don't see this ad.

I got no problem with it because I believe in hybridity, plus, why limit yourself to ONE region of the earth? There are plenty of great and interesting people to spend the rest/or some part of your life with on this earth.

I don't believe anyone should ever have any problems with interracial relationships. If they do, they're probably jealous or have some underlying insecurity about their own racial identity.

However, that being said, sometimes I find that lots of south asian ppl (both men and women) have this pathological obsession of AVOIDING other south asian people for relationships at all costs. It's like dating outside of the race is a banner of pride or something. For some reason, this group of people bothers me far more than those against interracial relationships (and I realize that's probably irrational on my part).

-Ice

Members don't see this ad :)
ice_23 said:
I don't believe anyone should ever have any problems with interracial relationships. If they do, they're probably jealous or have some underlying insecurity about their own racial identity.

However, that being said, sometimes I find that lots of south asian ppl (both men and women) have this pathological obsession of AVOIDING other south asian people for relationships at all costs. It's like dating outside of the race is a banner of pride or something. For some reason, this group of people bothers me far more than those against interracial relationships (and I realize that's probably irrational on my part).

-Ice
Are you talking about S.Asians from the States/Canada? Because over here in Canada, there's generally a large percentage of the youth who already are sticking with their own "desi" groups. I don't know how it's like across the border....

sunny123 said:
Are you talking about S.Asians from the States/Canada? Because over here in Canada, there's generally a large percentage of the youth who already are sticking with their own "desi" groups. I don't know how it's like across the border....

I have cousins in Toronto and I was born/I live in the U.S. Although there exists a large contingent of S. Asians who stick together, there seems to also be a large contingent of those who lash out and refuse to date other S. Asians. And they somehow equate this preference of theirs as being better than those in the "desi" crew, as if they've "made it" or some other idiotic conclusion like that.

And I've found similar situations in Canada (I lived in canada for many of my summer vacations).

-Ice

well ice see i have an answer to ur problem ....

todays youth has gone to the dogs :\

but on a side note yes from my experience desi groups generally have tended to stick together from what i have observed....

ice_23 said:
I have cousins in Toronto and I was born/I live in the U.S. Although there exists a large contingent of S. Asians who stick together, there seems to also be a large contingent of those who lash out and refuse to date other S. Asians. And they somehow equate this preference of theirs as being better than those in the "desi" crew, as if they've "made it" or some other idiotic conclusion like that.

And I've found similar situations in Canada (I lived in canada for many of my summer vacations).

-Ice
You know, in highschool, there was this desi who was totally gorafied... the dude pronounced his name like a gora, and didn't want to do anything with any other brown person in the school. All of his friends were non-desi. Anyways.. when I went to this desi jam (I was fundraising for this non-profit organization), in walks this same dude from highschool, with a desi ladki on his arm. I was like, "whoa.. total 180".... the dude hated everything brown, but now he's ok with it....

ok that was a pointless story.....

I have nothing about interracial relationships. Although when i see an Indian with a gori. Unless I know the guy in the relationship. I do have my own mind set saying that it won't work. Couple of things that I can't stand watching is where indian guys go out with white girls just cause they want to have fun with them and where not too many brown girls would. But they all settle down for a goody goody brown girl who will cook and clean from them imported straight from india. I know too many of this situation. 12 people I've met had this situation. Have long term relationships with the white girl then dump them as soon as a girl from india who is 8-9 years younger and knows the culture is available. This is when the guy realises that the white girl can't work well with the family. So after they have tasted the forbidden fruit they go back to their own cultural girl. Its stupid. I know a lot of interracial relationships that work out so well. Brown with white/black/oriental. I've seen every possibility. I would want to marry a non desi due to many reasons. But to see a girl that learns a new culture, put so much energy to meet a stubborn desi man just to get shot down because the desi guy finally decides its not worth it, or can''t get anything else out of the gori is useless. I really can't see anyone go through that anymore. If any one in that situation asks me if the guy is serious about hte reationship and if i know the guys personality or intention. i have no problem telling the girl straight up you are headed the wrong way. I think guys like that should be sent to the firing squad.
My best friend(guyanese) is currently in a relationship with an iranian girl and I totally approve of it. Only cause I know my friends character.

data said:
I have nothing about interracial relationships. Although when i see an Indian with a gori. Unless I know the guy in the relationship. I do have my own mind set saying that it won't work. Couple of things that I can't stand watching is where indian guys go out with white girls just cause they want to have fun with them and where not too many brown girls would. But they all settle down for a goody goody brown girl who will cook and clean from them imported straight from india. I know too many of this situation. 12 people I've met had this situation. Have long term relationships with the white girl then dump them as soon as a girl from india who is 8-9 years younger and knows the culture is available. This is when the guy realises that the white girl can't work well with the family. So after they have tasted the forbidden fruit they go back to their own cultural girl. Its stupid. I know a lot of interracial relationships that work out so well. Brown with white/black/oriental. I've seen every possibility. I would want to marry a non desi due to many reasons. But to see a girl that learns a new culture, put so much energy to meet a stubborn desi man just to get shot down because the desi guy finally decides its not worth it, or can''t get anything else out of the gori is useless. I really can't see anyone go through that anymore. If any one in that situation asks me if the guy is serious about hte reationship and if i know the guys personality or intention. i have no problem telling the girl straight up you are headed the wrong way. I think guys like that should be sent to the firing squad.
My best friend(guyanese) is currently in a relationship with an iranian girl and I totally approve of it. Only cause I know my friends character.
i couldnt agree with u more data

but i differ on your point of the brownies i knwo plenty of brown girls that arent all that pure .... just fyi

data said:

Yea that sucks and happens. But there is also the flip side. I've seen many S. Asian girls go out with the non-S. Asian male because they conjure up some ridiculous pre-conceived notion that S. Asian males are dominant control-oriented freaks who impede too much on ambiguous notions of female liberation. Plus, it's ok (or "cool") for them to screw around with some white jock than it is to be with the S. Asian dude (which apparently would be an acceptance of a traditionally dominated female role) when it comes to their idiotic ideas of social class (white guy/black guy > S. Asian guy >= E. Asian guy).

Women wish to taste the forbidden fruit just as much as men. Strangely, I've dealt with S. Asian women that will associate with me solely because they believe I'm either white or a mix/South American/Greek/whatever only to see them head for the hills when I tell them I'm Indian. As if suddenly they're not "special" in their association with me. Ridiculous.

-Ice

P.S. I do realize I've generalized, so there's truly no reason to point out the "not everyone's the same" overused retort. I recognize that. I like venting. ;)

ice_23 said:
Yea that sucks and happens. But there is also the flip side. I've seen many S. Asian girls go out with the non-S. Asian male because they conjure up some ridiculous pre-conceived notion that S. Asian males are dominant control-oriented freaks who impede too much on ambiguous notions of female liberation. Plus, it's ok (or "cool") for them to screw around with some white jock than it is to be with the S. Asian dude (which apparently would be an acceptance of a traditionally dominated female role) when it comes to their idiotic ideas of social class (white guy/black guy > S. Asian guy >= E. Asian guy).

Women wish to taste the forbidden fruit just as much as men. Strangely, I've dealt with S. Asian women that will associate with me solely because they believe I'm either white or a mix/South American/Greek/whatever only to see them head for the hills when I tell them I'm Indian. As if suddenly they're not "special" in their association with me. Ridiculous.

-Ice

P.S. I do realize I've generalized, so there's truly no reason to point out the "not everyone's the same" overused retort. I recognize that. I like venting. ;)

You're right to an extent, however being a South Asian female in the U.S for over 13 years, I've noticed that not all S. Asian girls are like that. Most of my Indian friends (the female ones) prefer South Asian males over any other race. This is probably because they are thinking long-term, and it is obviously more practical because one can relate to someone else better if he/she is of the same race. I've also known some of my S. Asian friends (male or female) to hook-up with a person of another race, but in the end they get settled with a fellow South Asian. There are a few exceptions- I know plenty of people who have ended up marrying Americans, Chinese, Blacks, etc etc...
Personally I never go for non-Indian guys, but lately it's been a little different. I think that these days there are more interracial marriages/relationships to be found and that Indian parents (however stubborn and narrow-minded most may be) are embracing that (definitely not mine). As much as I would like to see myself and all of my South Asian friends in relationships with other South Asians, it's not going to happen. It's funny because my dad hates Indians, yet he doesn't want me marrying someone who's not Indian. I'm actually confused at this point in time as to what my real opinion on interracial marriages and/or relationships is, but I think for now I'll say that I'm definitely not against it.

Neurolemma said:
Whats wrong with marrying your own kind? After all is said and done, you will agree with me that 1 + 1, not 1 + 0.5 = 2, right? :rolleyes:

There's nothing wrong with it- in fact it's more practical and logical, but these days more and more people are "diversifying"... if you wish to call it that... I'd rather marry an Indian over a non-Indian, but if I find a non-Indian guy who can relate to me once in a while, I think it's fine... I think it would keep the relationship/marriage more interesting. That's just my opinion.

i like to experience new cultures and i actually like dating other cultures i have nothing against my own but its a dif experience and its nice... and dif i just think that if you get along and relate to someone it will work .... actually most of the indian girls i have dated can not relate to me at all... so its kinda a moot point .....

as far as ice's post goes

what i have noticed is that indians these days are confused like most other young people and they feel that when they do what you described its a sort of rebellion against what they think is wrong but in actuallity they have no idea what is going on .... so when all is said and done they dont really know what they want....

i personally get sick of ppl that rebel against crap for no reason....

like i was talkin to my friend the other day and seh said she liked protesting ... jsut protesting for no damn reason its soo rediculous its not like she believes in antything!

Members don't see this ad :)
Boinger said:
i couldnt agree with u more data

but i differ on your point of the brownies i knwo plenty of brown girls that arent all that pure .... just fyi
Well there are so many cases for both sides. I was too pissed off to write about hte pure indian girls *cough*

Neurolemma said:
Whats wrong with marrying your own kind? After all is said and done, you will agree with me that 1 + 1, not 1 + 0.5 = 2, right? :rolleyes:
Actually it is wrong to some degree. Well take for example the jews, which my racist reproduction prof. said this in class one day. (btw I have nothing against jews just for the sake of the arguement i am mentioning this) Jewish people have married into families for generations and certain diseases are arising only in Jewish bloods. Genetically its not good to keep marrying into your own family. And pretty much everyone in india is related..lol.

Anyone here against marrying into separate castes? I'm not but just wondering I know a lot of girls in Uni who wants to marry only bhramins. Kinda stupid so i stopped talking to them.

no he doesnt mean incest he means your own culture...

what he is saying is that ur restricting ur gene pool there by multiplying genetic diseases... because more recessive traits can become dominant as your gene pool is limited...

like there are a lot of diseases associated to specific races etc. and if you diversify the recessive trait that causes the disease can be eventually phased out or it wouldnt be apparent or have any effect on the person..

Neurolemma said:
I think you're referring to incest or marriage among first cousins. Marrying a distant cousin has no adverse reproductive implications, from a medical standpoint. As for Jews, well... they seem to be highly successful, so what can I say?
He is referring to Tay-Sach's disease. Tay-Sachs is high among people of Eastern European and Askhenazi Jewish descent. And Data is also referring to "Mueller's ratchet", which is the accumulation of deliterious alleles within a gene pool.

sunny123 said:
He is referring to Tay-Sach's disease. Tay-Sachs is high among people of Eastern European and Askhenazi Jewish descent. And Data is also referring to "Mueller's ratchet", which is the accumulation of deliterious alleles within a gene pool.
:laugh: OMG i was trying to figure out what the ratchet was called but i forgot. It was in my presentation in class. I'm glad someone paid attention. :thumbup: good old sonny boi to the rescue.

i explained it sunny named it ;) i just couldnt remember it either =P

Love Opens , Fear Closes ...

sunny123 said:
I got no problem with it because I believe in hybridity, plus, why limit yourself to ONE region of the earth? There are plenty of great and interesting people to spend the rest/or some part of your life with on this earth.

Nerd

No offense I am about preserving culture. It is disturbing to see people born and bred here be more familiar with the Bible than Bhagavad Gita

Unless interracial marriages don't lead to weening away from our culture, as it usually happens, couples talking about bars, well Indians themselves talking about it --> :thumbdown:

BTW Saffronrainji "mera number cut ho gaya kya?" :laugh:

umm.... i dunno bout you but culture is quickly vanishing from india itself.... besides we are in a dif time period now... culture has been globalized sure we still have particular customs etc. but in general culture can be looked at in a global scale and this applies even more in america as the general nature of america is very culturaly diverse.... and there is a theory that is from forensic science say a intense crime happens there is an exchange of material from both parties... ie this can be applied to culture as well when you can say if your an indian living here there is a blending of cultures you take a lil from american culture and they take a lil from you... i dont see how this is a bad thing....

the preserving culture approach imo is archaic and that is just a fear of progress in society as a whole

If you call going to bars and acting sleazy progress then you are afraid of confronting your own self.

BTW i have nothing against you all doing /screwing whoever you want to.
I am just expressing my opinion.
True, in India aping the sleaze has become quite a fashion, great progress , isn't it?

May be , Bible in your opinion is also progress :thumbdown: typical secularist

BTW I just find it disturbing. if nothing else , atleast be socially responsible and do whatever you do in the privacy of your homes.

Indian boys acting ghetto is a great cultural mix homey :thumbdown:

If you look at the political landscape here in the US , conservative Christians/evangelicals are gaining popularity and clout. Would you call them against progress??

Your idea of progress to me seems to be vague at best. Mutlicolored babies is your way of progress, pretty weird!
It is sad.

saffronrain said:
You're right to an extent, however being a South Asian female in the U.S for over 13 years, I've noticed that not all S. Asian girls are like that. Most of my Indian friends (the female ones) prefer South Asian males over any other race. This is probably because they are thinking long-term, and it is obviously more practical because one can relate to someone else better if he/she is of the same race. I've also known some of my S. Asian friends (male or female) to hook-up with a person of another race, but in the end they get settled with a fellow South Asian. There are a few exceptions- I know plenty of people who have ended up marrying Americans, Chinese, Blacks, etc etc...
Personally I never go for non-Indian guys, but lately it's been a little different. I think that these days there are more interracial marriages/relationships to be found and that Indian parents (however stubborn and narrow-minded most may be) are embracing that (definitely not mine). As much as I would like to see myself and all of my South Asian friends in relationships with other South Asians, it's not going to happen. It's funny because my dad hates Indians, yet he doesn't want me marrying someone who's not Indian. I'm actually confused at this point in time as to what my real opinion on interracial marriages and/or relationships is, but I think for now I'll say that I'm definitely not against it.

Cut it out with this SOUTH ASIAN crap, all right?

Call a spade a spade, a Indian an Indian, and an Oriental an Oriental, all right?

What exactly is a SOUTH ASIAN, anyway?

Premedtomed said:
Nerd

No offense I am about preserving culture. It is disturbing to see people born and bred here be more familiar with the Bible than Bhagavad Gita

Unless interracial marriages don't lead to weening away from our culture, as it usually happens, couples talking about bars, well Indians themselves talking about it --> :thumbdown:

You sir are a ******ed bandar, no offence :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You just came to America and like to spout your wisdom huh? I not only know the Bible, the Gita, the Koran, and the Torah, I know how to respect others. You think the Gita is the all and be all of holy scriptures?? Read something else other than a translation by Srila Prahbhupada.... What are you worried about? The Indian population dwindling away?? Oh noo, we're going to lose to China in some contest as to who has the most number of people popping out kids...... you wanna keep your culture? Define CULTURE? Define Indian Culture for that matter. And don't give me some BS answer of oh its our dance/food/clothing/music..... cause that can be taught to anyone!

You think all the brown dudes in N.America act "ghetto" as you like to put it, hang in bars, and screw anything that walks huh? I don't why you post such crap anyways... NOT everyone is like that. You see so little, and make such generalized statements that you reveal your true ignorance. Why don't you ask your father what he used to do during his younger days to impress the ladies. Don't think that your dad was some sort of goody-goody going to the temple every morning and evening, performing aartis, and watering a tulsi plant outside his house. Our parents grew up in an unusual time period, where the West was introduced to them (and they had more access). A lot of them went to work in Europe and N.America, and eventually married non-Indians. Some had the dream of marrying a "white" lady, and did so. So what's wrong with that? People make their own choices, and have to live with them. It is in no one's place to judge who someone loves or doesn't love, or wishes to have a relationship. And for god's sakes Sid, the word "relationship" does not necessarily mean having sex with someone on a "no strings attached" basis. Why don't you disobey your mata and pita-ji once and try and talk to a girl, who isn't a INDIAN, and get to know them? Everyone meets everyone on this earth for a reason, to learn something from them, and to add that to their life experience.

You think India is some pure devi who has just recently been spoilt? Study harder son, then you'll see what really goes on. This sudden onset of Z-TV/B4U/ and god knows what other bollywood junk, is all in the Indian mindset to be MORE WESTERN!! Watch every friggin movie from the 60's onward, and you can see how your hereos/heroines wanted to be more Western. They act/talk/dress to be more Western, and you? a child of that nation is saying ohh no, we are not like that? Wow, that's hard to believe :rolleyes: ......

And stop hitting on every single girl on this forum, you look like a ****** and its getting pretty lame. That job is best left to your mummyji, who I'm sure is finding a good ladoo for you to marry (so you'll grow to love her... you know how it is, people learn to love the person they are married to... cause I know that truly isn't your style).

oh and I was j/k :rolleyes: , no offence :rolleyes:

rrreagan said:

Call a spade a spade, a Indian an Indian, and an Oriental an Oriental, all right?

You never looked at a map before?

S.Asian= anyone belonging to the regions of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands.

Just because this part of the forum is labelled India (as it was wrongfully done so), doesn't mean we exclude everyone. Saffron is being PC, and rightfully so.

Premedtomed said:
Nerd

THE BHAVAGAD GITA? What a load of crap? Does anybody read that garbage?

Hinduism is a contemptible morass of idolatry, wickedness and demon-worship.

rrreagan said:

Wow, the trolls are really trying to up their provacative game.

-Ice

rrreagan said:

Just cuz you're a ****** doesn't mean I can't use the term "South Asian."
"South Asian" refers to Indian, Pakistani, Nepalese, Bangladeshi, or Sri Lankan.

rrreagan said:

What race and religion are you?

saffronrain said:
"South Asian" refers to Indian, Pakistani, Nepalese, Bangladeshi, or Sri Lankan.

It's a PC term. All the Indians I know detest being associated with ASIANS---a term which they take to mean ORIENTAL.

ice_23 said:
Wow, the trolls are really trying to up their provacative game.

-Ice

Hinduism IS a bunch of nonsense---a religion with no clearly formulated theology, beliefs, values, centralized dogma or credo.

saffronrain said:

Why don't you answer MY question?

Has anyone actually read the bHAVGAD GITA, including so-called Hindus like yourself?

saffronrain said:

INDIANS comprise about 95% of the aforementioned group, so why even bother making the distinction?

Just for the record, I think ASIANS---ORIENTAL COMMUNISTS and the like----are even more contemptible than you idolatrous Hindoos.

Premedtomed said:
Nerd

:laugh: OMG what is the indian culture....seriously INDIA does not have a culture. Or you can argue india has way to many cultures to pick one. India has been blended with romans, greeks, aryans...etc. My prof has a cousin who is indian yet practices Greek festivals in india. There is no such thing as preserving culture. You sound like hitler, no offense. You may have your own culture but it certainly is different from the next indian. I don't believe any two indians have the same culture(siblings excluded). Even religion is practised so many ways what is our religion? Bottom line is you can't define culture at all. Its such a vague term. If you go to india and you want to see culture where do you find it? in small villages where they don't know what automobiles are? where they don't have electricity? Or in big cities where everyone clubs and drinks and surfs the INTERNET. Come on there are clashes everywhere we go. Indian culture is changing all the time you can't define the culture at all.

rrreagan said:

Has anyone actually read the bHAVGAD GITA, including so-called Hindus like yourself?

yes you narrow-minded FOOL, i HAVE read it.

sunny123 said:
You sir are a ******ed bandar, no offence :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

rotc1.jpg

MONKEY BOY
hhahahaha

sunny123 said:
You never looked at a map before?

S.Asian= anyone belonging to the regions of Afghanistan, Pakistan, Nepal, India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands.

Just because this part of the forum is labelled India (as it was wrongfully done so), doesn't mean we exclude everyone. Saffron is being PC, and rightfully so.
you missed bhutan

sunny123 said:
and I also missed Lakshadeep Islands, but you get my point. ;)
The maldives as well...lol
BRING IT ON BOI

Premedtomed said:
If you look at the political landscape here in the US , conservative Christians/evangelicals are gaining popularity and clout. Would you call them against progress??
What does this line have to do with interracial relationships? Honestly, I'm confused. Do you like adding lines to make you sound smart? or are you just venting?

saffronrain said:

I'm a white Presbyterian and proud of it.....

One of my goals in life is proselytizing unbelieving Hindoos like yourself.

sunny123 said:
and I also missed Lakshadeep Islands, but you get my point. ;)

You're a black liar. People in these other countries would not want to be lumped in the rubric 'SOUTH ASIAN.'

The people in those countries are of different ethnicities and religions.

Anyway, as you define it, > 95% of the 'SOUTH ASIANS' are 'INDIANS,' effectively making the term meaningless.

By the way, whatever happened to the term 'EAST INDIAN?' Is that no longer in vogue?

rrreagan said:
You're a black liar. People in these other countries would not want to be lumped in the rubric 'SOUTH ASIAN.'

The people in those countries are of different ethnicities and religions.

Anyway, as you define it, > 95% of the 'SOUTH ASIANS' are 'INDIANS,' effectively making the term meaningless.

By the way, whatever happened to the term 'EAST INDIAN?' Is that no longer in vogue?
And you're a friggin harpy, so you win.

BTW, your success rate in proselytizing "unbelieving Hindoos" isn't going so well, cause you're an ass. Boy you made your mother proud.

rrreagan said:

I have , you piece of trash. You would have gotten your ass kicked if I met you in real life.
But then ppl like you are all over.

rrreagan said:
I'm a white Presbyterian and proud of it.....

One of my goals in life is proselytizing unbelieving Hindoos like yourself.

LET'S SEE INDIANS MAKE UP WHAT LESS THAN 3% OF THE POPULATION OF NA.

Who knows, how many times I have been insulted directly/indirectly.

data said:
What does this line have to do with interracial relationships? Honestly, I'm confused. Do you like adding lines to make you sound smart? or are you just venting?
I am just trying to figure out your all cultural and social influences.

Premedtomed said:
I have , you piece of trash. You would have gotten your ass kicked if I met you in real life.
But then ppl like you are all over.

As for Sunny, I have been here for almost six years and have seen more Asian/ Indians than you can imagine. INdia is not a pure devi

DON"T USE IT AS AN EXCUSE. YOU ARE SADLY A PATHETIC ***** YOURSELF WITH VERY LIMITED VIEW (NO WONDER YOU ALWAYS SHOW UP ON THESE FORUMS) . mY EXAMPLES ARE MY OWN RELATIVES, IF YOU FIND THAT DISTURBING THAT'S YOUR PROBLEM. ABOUT FOOLING AROUND, I AM SORRY THAT MIGHT NOT HAPPEN AGAIN AS I AM TIRED OF IT MYSELF.

YOU ARE A JACKASS YOURSELF! YOU haven't seen the world from the other side - mainly my side. IN INDIA **** HAPPENS BUT THERE ARE INSTITUTIONS AND ALL KINDS OF CULTURAL ACTIVITIES

I HAVE YET TO SEE ANYONE OF MY AGE BEING INTERESTED IN ANY SUCH ACTIVITIES - FOR YOUR INFO. I GO TO A LOT OF THEM HERE IN CINCINNATI.
Whoa boy... look out!! We got a boy who ATTENDS cultural functions... Well whoopdi-doo for you!! Attending cultural functions and practicing them out are TWO DIFFERENT things. WHat kind of expert are you, for making such an idiotic claim? One does not need to watch FAKE-cultural functions that are put up (especially here in North America) for the main purpose of shoving kids on stage for so their parents will gain some pride. I have seen very few serious performances for the sake of promoting the pure artform. It has nothing to do with culture, but everything to do with who can do what best, so their parents can brag.

If you want preach so much about keeping your culture safe and secure, then why are you staying here for your education??? Go back to India and stay there where you can drown in your culture. Don't get confused in the immoral relations that go on here this side of the world.

I may be a jackass, but you are a ******ed bandar, so you obviously win. First prize for you beta. I am not the pathetic ***** asking girls for numbers on SDN... no offence :rollseyes: