Interesting case log - as we graduate

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Torquer

the chan-chan man
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all. I'm wondering if anyone has come up with a way to efficiently take away their interesting cases during fellowship as they move to their jobs at a different system.
I have over 150 legit interesting cases saved in an EPIC folder - gen cards, echos, angiograms, ekgs etc.
How can I efficiently put this somewhere that I can access in future? For teaching purposes or even for my own learning/ referencing

For example, there was a patient with a very good story, angiographically had an LAD lesion, IFR was 0.92, rechecked; but since the story was so typical, multiple risk factors, we chose to ffr and it was 0.70! Massive discordance. These are the sort of things I would want to keep with me to teach folks, and turn to for my own learning.

Thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

I had the same thought recently. You can make a few powerpoint slide decks showing all your fun/unique/challenging cases? That way, when Zoll or some other group asks you to present on calcium modification, intracoronary imaging, etc etc, you can pull up your premade slides. I kept an excel spreadsheet with all of my PCI this year but I honestly never referenced it.

Reactions: 1 user
I think I'm leaning towards a slide deck. Others have recommended that too