information about the notifications

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TransformerInWestVirginia

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
For fellowship match next week, who will be notified of the results?
will my old school from which I graduated be notifed (Caribbean school)

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
For fellowship match next week, who will be ntified of the results?
Most important thing I would like to know is if my current program director will be notified.
Secondarily, will my old school from which I graduated be notifed (US DO school)
Who cares? Hiding from an ex?

Reactions: 1 user
I think there was a portion in the ERAS/NRMP where you had to voluntarily agree to disclose to your program/college

Members don't see this ad :)
For fellowship match next week, who will be ntified of the results?
Most important thing I would like to know is if my current program director will be notified.
Secondarily, will my old school from which I graduated be notifed (US DO school)
As far as I know, only you and the program director of the program you match, are notified

Actually the programs that you interviewed will know as well…they get information on everyone they rank.
Having worked closely with the PD for my fellowship program I was always under the impression they got info on only the matched applicants to the program not all applicants they ranked though I guess I was misinformed.

Having worked closely with the PD for my fellowship program I was always under the impression they got info on only the matched applicants to the program not all applicants they ranked though I guess I was misinformed.
If they interviewed and didn’t rank, that information wasn’t given…they just get the list of those that the program ranked.
I remember getting emails when I matched as a resident from program that I didn’t match at asking what was it that kept me from matching at their program…they wanted to see what they could do or do better.

100%…watched my PD look at the matched list of the people my program interviewed for fellowship and they didn’t match with us when I was a fellow…
You are correct. When I matched for rheumatology fellowship, my home institution’s rheum fellowship was shocked that I didn’t match with them. Immediately after the results came out, I ran into the rheum PD at my institution and he told me “congratulations on matching at program XYZ”. They know. He said he could see where each person he ranked matched.

If they interviewed and didn’t rank, that information wasn’t given…they just get the list of those that the program ranked.
I remember getting emails when I matched as a resident from program that I didn’t match at asking what was it that kept me from matching at their program…they wanted to see what they could do or do better.
thank you.

by the way, congratulations. That last part is major big dick energy lol