Indian Medical Students

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

What category do u fit in?

• Aspiring medical students

Votes: 20 36.4%
  • Medical students

Votes: 27 49.1%
  • Medical school pass outs

Votes: 8 14.5%

• Total voters
shardul said:
why didnt u come for CB's lecture today?

i think i needed long :sleep: I had ward exam on saturday. so u can imagine how it was like on friday night? :p Anyway i got notes from my friend. R u going to attend the lecure this week also?

Members don't see this ad.

*TRINITY* said:
i think i needed long :sleep: I had ward exam on saturday. so u can imagine how it was like on friday night? :p Anyway i got notes from my friend. R u going to attend the lecure this week also?

:laugh: i know how hard it is. today i had ortho ward exam & it got cancelled at last moment so here i am frustrated ...... posting all bull **** in the world :mad:

BTW tomorrow is CB's last lecture. I now regret not going for it earlier. I dont whether i'll be going or not coz i need to pack up as i am going home.... ru going home ?

allergic2morons said:
now that was what I used to do!! c'on u cant have maaf attitude like that now.

"maaf" attitude- hey thats a new term 2 me! i think its bombay slang. anyway it sounds cool.

BTW i am new on this forum count me one of u. I am final year student from delhi and i totally agree with allergic. start studying pals u wont get much time in final year. I am telling this from personal experience.

Members don't see this ad :)
J.A.Me.S. said:
"maaf" attitude- hey thats a new term 2 me! i think its bombay slang. anyway it sounds cool.

BTW i am new on this forum count me one of u. I am final year student from delhi and i totally agree with allergic. start studying pals u wont get much time in final year. I am telling this from personal experience.
yeah thats mumbai slang! :cool: & thnk u james for supporting my view :D

I would like to welcome u on behalf of all indian medical student of this forum. so, pal have a virtual *** ! :p

photo2071.jpg

u r most welcome james. :)

a2m and trinity when r ur prelims starting? our prelims are starting for 1st oct. That means i have only a month or so 4 preparing exams.....

shardul said:
a2m and trinity when r ur prelims starting? our prelims are starting for 1st oct. That means i have only a month or so 4 preparing exams.....

nothing is confirmed yet but it would start in first week of october. so have u started preparing? ;)

allergic2morons said:
yeah thats mumbai slang! :cool: & thnk u james for supporting my view :D

I would like to welcome u on behalf of all indian medical student of this forum. so, pal have a virtual *** ! :p

photo2071.jpg

Hey thanks a2m and shardul! i think u people r having ur prelims around the corner. my best of wishes in advance! :thumbup:

thanks james same to u. BTW r u going to watch "James" the movie releasing this week. NIsha Kothari looks quite hot ;)

where ru ppl c'on post u fat a$$es!

trinity where r u ...............????????????

bunny-binoculars.gif

hey dont u ppl study for the exams?? :scared:

I'm hearing this rumor that uni. exams r going to b post poned, is there any truth to it?

*TRINITY* said:
hey dont u ppl study for the exams?? :scared:

I'm hearing this rumor that uni. exams r going to b post poned, is there any truth to it?

WTF

Do we (NRI's) Have to take the Entrance Exam to get into SRMC, or any other Med School???? :scared:

What are the deadlines for applying? I heard that the the seats are given on a "First apply first seat basis." Is that true??

Please I'm in need of help here!! :confused:

NRIs only need to show some greenbacks :rolleyes:

Souvik_Sen: it's quite pathetic how people dismiss achievements beyond the realm of their capabilities.

The honest answer as to how I got into AFMC is....I DON'T KNOW!!!!!!!!! I spent 7 months seriously preparing for pmts and voila. I have finished half a term at AFMC, and it's absolutely wonderful. The place allows more freedom than I expected from a military institution, and provides all the benifits. Most people here are multi-faceted and I am amazed by the company I share.

The teachers take the pains to "spoon feed" even the least interested cadets, ensuring that nobody lags behind. The infrastructure (in reference to both academics and the dorms) leaves nothing to be desired.

By the way, I'm part of the R-2 batch. Rex Regis all the way baby

thats okay... Southasian doctors are competent one