Impressions spreadsheet

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jackal307

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone, does anybody have a spreadsheet or something of the like that you record your thoughts about different aspects of the programs you interview with? My school gave me one, but its very limited...

Members don't see this ad.

Hey everyone, does anybody have a spreadsheet or something of the like that you record your thoughts about different aspects of the programs you interview with? My school gave me one, but its very limited...

Go to word or your equivalent and make a chart with spaces for program, location, pros, and cons. Fill in the name of each program and then as you interview fill in the rest. Problem solved.

Members don't see this ad :)
The chair at my school sent us the APGO one too. It looks pretty good but some things seem a bit dated. It has "Library able to do computer search", "computer literacy training" and "slide making facilities" "uniform allowance" as a sections :confused: It doesn't have laproscopic procedues, simulation centers, robotics, family planning and breast health(under diversity), night float/call system... which might be of interest.

OP, you can definitely use the APGO sheet as a guide to create your own and add what is important to you.