IMGs Applying to Internal Medicine. 2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IMG1990IM-CARDIO

Reaction score
Hey guys. This new thread is to share experiences and to support each other. I'm really scared and it's the first day of application. Programs usually check applications after Oct 1st when MSPEs are released so I'm not expecting any interview invitation before that date.

Members don't see this ad.

Looks like interviews have been offered to many before october 1st this year

Interviews are absolutely offered pre oct1. Nonetheless, if your app is alright Plenty will come post Oct 1. IM has lots of spots, and lots of good training opportunitied

Hey guys. This new thread is to share experiences and to support each other. I'm really scared and it's the first day of application. Programs usually check applications after Oct 1st when MSPEs are released so I'm not expecting any interview invitation before that date.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hello! I am IMG applicant, I sent my application september 17th. I havent got any interview invitations so far, when should I start to get worried?
I applied to 100 programs. I also want to know how many of the programs that are not considering for an interview will let you know thru ERAS that you are out?
Is it a good idea to send e mails to programs?

Hello! I am IMG applicant, I sent my application september 17th. I havent got any interview invitations so far, when should I start to get worried?
I applied to 100 programs. I also want to know how many of the programs that are not considering for an interview will let you know thru ERAS that you are out?
Is it a good idea to send e mails to programs?

Check this Thread
IMG Internal Medicine Applicants - Match 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.