Position Swap IMG PGY 1 FM Resident in Ohio Looking to swap to Missouri or Atlanta

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

normsO

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, i'm currently a PGY 1 FM resident in a great program in Ohio but due to new family situations, i'm interested in swapping to Missouri or Atlanta in 2019 for my PGY2 year. I'm planning ahead of time so would love to hear from anyone interested in a possible swap. Thank you so much.

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, i'm currently a PGY 1 FM resident in a great program in Ohio but due to new family situations, i'm interested in swapping to Missouri or Atlanta in 2019 for my PGY2 year. I'm planning ahead of time so would love to hear from anyone interested in a possible swap. Thank you so much.

I can't offer missouri or atlanta. I could swap for Chicago. I am looking to get back to ohio

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. What area of chicago is your program at and what area of Ohio are are you hoping to get back to?

I can't offer missouri or atlanta. I could swap for Chicago. I am looking to get back to ohio

Hi, can you please send me a PM when you can? Just following up on your last message. Thanks.