Other IMG Pathology interview.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

harisjameel

Reaction score
I haven't received any interview as of yet. I am a non-US IMGs with credentials 221, 227, and 211 on Step 3. Is the season over for me? Any IMGs in a similar situation??

Members don't see this ad.

You should have had a few interview by now with your credentials. Make sure all your documents are assigned and that you applied to different programs and not just big names... I would be a lil worried if I were you but it is not over yet. Pathology tends to send interviews early.....

You should have had a few interview by now with your credentials. Make sure all your documents are assigned and that you applied to different programs and not just big names... I would be a lil worried if I were you but it is not over yet. Pathology tends to send interviews early.....
Just got one invite on Friday. Will start writing to programs from Monday. Do you think more interviews will come depending upon my credentials? writing to programs would help? Thanks. Also, should I contact PC or PD for interview requests? Thanks for your input.