This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good luck to everyone today!

I had 4 IVs in which I felt like I performed really well. Hoping that would overcome the relatively short ROL.
hopefully you'll match best of luck

Members don't see this ad.

Four More Hours!!! Best of luck everyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
So many lives will change in 3 hours, its just incredible. Good Luck Y’all!!

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Wishing everyone the very best and praying for everyone.
Remember, everything always works out in the end. :)

Reactions: 4 users
Best of luck people! May the match be with us!

Members don't see this ad :)
Hoping for a good news but about to get a haircut. It’s handy regardless of the outcome. Haircut is good for celebration or otherwise.
About to get some shut eye.... The wait is making me sleepy

On PST and have been up after getting 4 hours of sleep. Too much anxiety and too many palpitations to go back to sleep. 2 more hours!!!

Every NRMP applicant right now
6c41dbf.jpeg

Reactions: 9 users
I spent 40 minutes on driving to work. I should have called in sick and drived for another 2 hours. Helps with anxiety :)

Good luck, guys! Hope to see happy posts from all of you in less than 2 hours! :))

Not long now. Best of luck guys. Let's hope we all match and for those of us who don't, let not this be the end of the world.

I spent 40 minutes on driving to work. I should have called in sick and drived for another 2 hours. Helps with anxiety :)

Good luck, guys! Hope to see happy posts from all of you in less than 2 hours! :))
I took the whole week off from work. The week is either for celebration or soap. Let’s all believe in getting the first option.

I took today off and told my boss if I am not in Tuesday that means I didn't match and tryin to soap :D

Reactions: 4 users
Not long now. Best of luck guys. Let's hope we all match and for those of us who don't, let not this be the end of the world.
Yes failure to match this year should not define US. We are the best and brightest whether we have the best stats or barely made it here. We are fighters, we might lose this battle but the war is not over! We are the best not because we have the best streaks of winning after winning. We are the best because we keep getting up and fighting no matter how often we get elbowed in the nose. We will fight for what we want, and we shall overcome all the hurdles.

Reactions: 10 users
1hr, 30 mins to go. How are y'all waiting up? Just scrubbed my bathroom sparkling clean, took a shower and now just staring at that time... LMAOOOOO

Yes failure to match this year should not define US. We are the best and brightest whether we have the best stats or barely made it here. We are fighters, we might lose this battle but the war is not over! We are the best not because we have the best streaks of winning after winning. We are the best because we keep getting up and fighting no matter how often we get elbowed in the nose. We will fight for what we want, and we shall overcome all the hurdles.
Love this

Anyone remembering all the silly mistakes made during IVs..... As if it were a flashback?

Also... Couldn't sleep....

Sigh. After today all other stresses will look so tiny..

that glitch made these 3 days nightmare , Allah helps all of us

Reactions: 2 users
NRMP did say match outcomes are correct, but man I REALLY hope everyone matched.. we all test our limits during this process and we all deserve a spot regardless.

Reactions: 3 users
Keep checking email
hoping they send the results earlier haha

Does anyone know if the subject of the email says whether you matched or not? I dont wanna just have it slammed in my face

Does anyone know if the subject of the email says whether you matched or not? I dont wanna just have it slammed in my face
I believe the subject will say “Did I Match?” and when you open the email it will either start with “Congratulations” or “We are sorry”

They say that the subject does not include any information about whether you matched or not. You should open the email

^:LOL.wrong day and time to be sending that out
got a glass of orange juice and a box of chocolates to hold me over for the hour

AMG here doing ob/gyn but I need emotional support hahahaha

Reactions: 9 users
you got it! *gives a hug* :))
Thank you!!!!! Best of luck this week to all of you!!!! :) This has been the longest few hours of my life. I took a day off rotations and I'm regretting it. Keeping my mind occupied would've been better. lol

just got the survey email on the email i wasn't even bothering checking, guess I'm now gonna be staring intently at both emails for number changes

They meant the ones on monday ans the whole outcome but they didn’t confirm nor deny those results
NRMP did say match outcomes are correct, but man I REALLY hope everyone matched.. we all test our limits during this process and we all deserve a spot regardless.

the suspense is killing me, also that survey email was so troll. they knew exactly what they were doing sending that at that time.

Status
Not open for further replies.