IMAT registration problems

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DawnK

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering, i have been trying to register with IMAT and it just keeps telling me: "Attention: check the email address", which just does not make sense. I have tried it with both my emails, of from web.de and one from googlemail, both are not working, can someone please tell me what kind of email address they would like so that i can register? Or tell me what i am doing wrong?
I have checked -just so that nobody tells me- the emails are both identical each time i try it both in the email and the confirm email box, so that is not the problem, it seems to be the provider, but i thought that one of those two should have worked since they are not the ones that the IMAT's listed as email addresses that won't work.
Can someone please tell me what i am doing wrong?
Thank you so much.

Members don't see this ad.

Dear DawnK,
have you tried contacting Admissions Test Support Service?
please click below:

https://support.admissionstestingservice.org/anonymous_requests/new

Thank you, i tried the support before i posted here and that didn't use any, but i managed to use a completely different email address from a family member that they accepted without problems shortly after i posted here. But the Admission Support Service could only tell me that i should try different addresses until one works or if nothing works, they can't help. But thank you again, Bologna14