anyone sitting IMAT 2017?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

giraffee

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
hello.

Is anyone is sitting IMAT2017 for Italian medical schools? (in New York)
the whole process is very complicated and I was just wondering if you are sitting IMAT this year, we could help each other out? even if you are sitting the test at a different venue

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I m thinking about applying to Italy as well, but I am afraid of interacting with patients in Italian. I am up to help each other, but after this week.

I m thinking about applying to Italy as well, but I am afraid of interacting with patients in Italian. I am up to help each other, but after this week.
hey sorry for the late reply. I didn't get any notifications.
I did tons of research on studying medicine in Italy in English. I've been messaging back and forth with someone studying medicine in Poland and he told me that doctors generally speak English and in your group there is always someone who speaks Polish so they help with the translation. I think it will be similar in Italy, although learning Italian language would be advantageous.

anyway, if you want to talk about anything to do with studying medicine in Italy or IMAT, i'm happy to share what I know. I will pm you my email address. email me rather than post a reply on here :)

Members don't see this ad :)
hello.

the whole process is very complicated and I was just wondering if you are sitting IMAT this year, we could help each other out? even if you are sitting the test at a different venue
hey there, i am thinking about taking the IMAT in munich. It'd be nice if we could help each other out.

hey sorry for the late reply. I didn't get any notifications.
I did tons of research on studying medicine in Italy in English. I've been messaging back and forth with someone studying medicine in Poland and he told me that doctors generally speak English and in your group there is always someone who speaks Polish so they help with the translation. I think it will be similar in Italy, although learning Italian language would be advantageous.

anyway, if you want to talk about anything to do with studying medicine in Italy or IMAT, i'm happy to share what I know. I will pm you my email address. email me rather than post a reply on here :)
I just e-mailed you!

hello.

I will be taking it in New York, and I also need help to study and come up with a plan. I would like to work together!