Position Available IM (DO) program in OK with PGY1 and PGY2 openings

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LAmom

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
IM program (DO) in Oklahoma, with multi-specialties available on-site. We have a PGY2 vacancy ready for filling immediately, or 4 PGY1 slots beginning in July 2014. We have a grant which allows us to sign outside of the match, with a signing bonus. This is a great program; I am currently the chief resident. We have 3 residents per year on a typical basis. Please feel free to email me with questions. Would like to fill the PGY2 slot as soon as possible. Respond with your email address and I will be happy to contact you.
Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
Hello I'm an MD looking for a residency position in internal medicine. Is this program open for MD's as well or just DO's. Please send me a reply back at [email protected] with the details.

Sorry; it's not a dual-accredited program. Only DO at this time. It's a fairly new program.

Members don't see this ad :)
My husband and I are interested in filling up the open pgy2 spot and pgy1 spot. Can MDs apply as well? Please send more details at: [email protected]. thanks!

Sorry all....the positions have filled! Thanks.

Reactions: 1 user