Im a Amedd Recruiter!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I will be a.b.d. Ph.D. Org Mgt 4Q10. My interest is in AMEDD reserves. Is there anyone on that can make this happen in the Philly area?

Members don't see this ad.

I love this thread. SSG Clevenger ran away with his tail between his legs 10 days after introducing himself, never to return. That was 2 years ago. Yet his thread lives on.

Members don't see this ad :)
Greetings all! Like the title says Im a Amedd recruiter and mostly recruit HPSP. I joined this forum to answer questions and gain insight into military medicine and military docs. I am currently stationed in New Jersey and cover most of NJ.(UMDNJ, Rutgers, Seton Hall). Look forward to chatting with all of you!

SSG Clevenger
SSG Clevenger,
I am interested in visiting with an AMEDD recruiter bc I am thinking of becoming a clinical dietician. How can I benefit from HPSP as someone who hasn't yet enrolled in classes? I am trying to find a way to be able to afford it - I already have great debt from law school, which I don't intend to pursue. Can you help me or refer me to someone who can, with whom I can speak to or correspond? Thanks so much!

I suspect something fishy of this post, but to help out, see attached for the good SSG's last palaver with us.

Attachments

• SSG.gif
    SSG.gif
    15.7 KB · Views: 185
My (admittedly lay) suspicion is that, when confronted with a thread like this that has spanned a few pages (becoming a bit unwieldy to read), someone would read the initial post(s) and the last few posts. The good sergeant's hiatus was pretty well noted in the latter. But presuming innocence, I hope the OP would read their future HPSP contract a little more closely.

If I get accepted into a Master of Health Administration or Master of Public Health program, how soon can I become commissioned? Please explain the details.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was in the Army National Guard (E-4) and I received a medical discharge R-3 for depression. That was 2 years ago and since that time, I have completely changed my life around. I went back to school to get prerequisites for medical school (I have a BS), volunteer at a crisis clinic, and work full time. Basically, the unit was deploying and they had just put me on medication so said they needed 2 months of observation to see how I responded to it. They gave me the discharge paperwork without even allowing me to go through the entire "fitness for duty" evaluation. I just would like to know if I have any chance at the HPSP?

My daughter is wanting to be an Army vet and is looking for an AMEDD recruiter for the NC area.

Thanks so much...i saw that site and thought is was for "ng" before seeing this place.

I am trying to enlist in the and the recruiter says I have to do a legal determ because I have a false report to a po/law that was dismissed but the arresting report says it was domestic violence but I lied about it to the cop the day of the arrest. Can I still get in the Navy??Also I was arrested and charged with a DWI about 3 years ago, i got probation and completed it, In the arresting report I thought I could get out of getting arrested if I said I was bipolar and on medication but I didn't get out of it. I got arrested. So will any of this stop me from getting in the Navy?? I am so scared. I made a huge mistake on lying and I just don't want any of it to hurt my future.

I am trying to enlist in the and the recruiter says I have to do a legal determ because I have a false report to a po/law that was dismissed but the arresting report says it was domestic violence but I lied about it to the cop the day of the arrest. Can I still get in the Navy??Also I was arrested and charged with a DWI about 3 years ago, i got probation and completed it, In the arresting report I thought I could get out of getting arrested if I said I was bipolar and on medication but I didn't get out of it. I got arrested. So will any of this stop me from getting in the Navy?? I am so scared. I made a huge mistake on lying and I just don't want any of it to hurt my future.

Dutches,

Sorry that the google gods led you to this thread. This forum is geared toward medical students and doctors who are in the military. I don't know that you'll be able to get answers to your questions here. Maybe another forum, like military.com might yield better answers to your questions?

I am a foreign medical graduate and currently working as a 68W at fort bragg. I have completed all my required USMLE exams and looking to do a clinical residency in the military.
Please advice

I am a foreign medical graduate and currently working as a 68W at fort bragg. I have completed all my required USMLE exams and looking to do a clinical residency in the military.
Please advice

First and most importantly look at dates on thread and maybe even read some of it.

You may have noticed that the OP is long gone, as in hasn't posted in years.

Probably isn't a recruiter anymore, may not even be in the Army any more.

Good luck