If Anyone Made A "b", What Class Was Is???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Miss155

15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi

I was wondering which class did you make a "B" and do you regret it?

Members don't see this ad.

I hate you.

just get the F thread going since it is the only grade we haven't covered.

question marks go after questions.

Sure, I got Bs in non-sciences. Those aren't memorable. Memorable was a calculus final that I took drunk. My final grade was so low that the teacher didn't tell me what it was. I had the highest grade going into the final, so the teacher gave me a B+. I guess he knew I must have been sick or something.

Members don't see this ad :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Alleria
Damn it, I'm getting tired of having to do individual parody threads for every would-be troll with a "any of you ever get [anything other than an A]" threads.

To save us some time, lemme start over:

"Hello, I am an obnoxious premed. I would like you all to 1) get pissed off and/or 2) to know just how incredibly perfect I am. So I hereby declare that:

'I am the Son of God. I have never committed a sin in my life, let alone an error on an exam or written a less than perfect essay. How about you lesser peons?'"

There. Ya'll shut the hell up now.

:laugh: :clap: :laugh: :clap:

to reply to your PM, no I did not make all A's. far from it.

oh please, you think all doctors never got B's in their classes? jeeeeeeezzzzz.

This is exactly why I don't even think I want to bother with medical school, let alone come across such obnoxious people like you.

Orgo I, Orgo II, (made up by doing an Advanced Orgo grad-level course and doing well), Advanced Organic Lab.

Cells and Tissues.

I don't like those 3 B's in those orgo classes. I'm damn proud of that B in Cells and Tissues. I didn't do the prereqs for that class and hadn't done any biology for a few years. Worked my butt off for that B. Then went pre-med and had a really easy time with the one intro class and one bio lab I had to do.

i remember every B i made as an undergrad and deeply regret making each and every one of them. there isn't a day that doesn't go by when i don't think about them and regret them. you will find that after you graduate and go to med school, your undergrad B's will haunt your CV and you will have to explain them at your residency interviews. usually though, they are such an application killer that you don't even get to the residency interview stage if you have a B in undergrad. it's rough.

I have never gotten a B!!!!! what do you think i am????? the only grades I EVER get is an A+++. once, i got an A++, but that was only because i took the final when i had pneumonia, and i ended up getting a 149 instead of 150.

wow, i have to say that most of the people that replied to this thread are the obnoxious pre-meds

it would be much easier and beneficial to simply ignore the thread if you had nothing to contribute but of course, that would be asking too much, uh?

to the OP, i have many Bs in many classes and i regret all of them but they are better than Cs, Ds or Fs, so i am A-okay with them.

I've gotten so many B's......dang......

Members don't see this ad :)
geeze, if I got a B in my organic chem classes I would be jumping up and down... I guess that's why I'm going osteopathic now isn't it!! :D :laugh: :D he he

How the hell do you "Make a B"

:laugh:

Originally posted by Neon Black
How the hell do you "Make a B"

:laugh:

first you draw a vertical line.

then, draw two half circles to the right of the line in such a way that the open ends of the half circles touch the vertical line. Make one of the half circles be a little smaller, and above the larger one. IF you have done it correctly, it should look like this:

B

Yeah, but you weren't a chemistry major, JonB12997. Chem majors should be keeping ahead because of the many non-chem majors who take the class. I regret those 3 B's (well, 2 at least. I don't give much of a crap about the B in the advanced lab which was all chem and biochem majors) because I was a bit lazy and didn't bother to keep up because I already knew half of it. If I had put in 900-100% effort, I wouldn't have any regrets about orgo.

I am appalled that everyone has allowed the flagrant transgression of the rules of English in the title of this thread pass without comment. It is time for the grammar police to take charge.

"What class was is?" is not a proper question in English. You end the sentence with two conjugations of the verb "to be," which is nonsense. The question that you attempted to ask is, "What class was it?"

Normally, such a simple transgression would only result in a moderate reprimand. However, given the irritating nature of this thread, your punishment is to spend 5 hours in a room alone with Squat 'n Squeeze, subject to his whim. Hopefully this will encourage you to exercise greater caution in your choice of thread topics and use of grammar. If nothing else, the punishment will undoubtedly scar you for life, which works just as well.

I have A's in most of my science classes, but I have B's in most of my non science classes even though they're supposed to be easier.:confused:

I made B's in a few Bible classes and a business class (although in retrospect, I had a great case for challenging that grade with the dean, but oh well). I hate Bible classes with white hot passion and despite being a preacher's kid could not remember all that chapter-and-verse crap. Plus, when, as an atheist, am I EVER going to need to know what Paul's "thorn in the flesh" might have been? :rolleyes: Anyway, I'm not worried about the grades, because the same semesters I made a B in this or that easy Bible class, I'd make As in other, more challenging courses and that's got to count for something.

Hi

I apologize for getting anyone ticked off about my message. I was just trying to see which classes most people recieved a "B" in, because it seemed as if most people on the board almost make straight A's.

Originally posted by Miss155
Hi

I apologize for getting anyone ticked off about my message. I was just trying to see which classes most people recieved a "B" in, because it seemed as if most people on the board almost make straight A's.

:confused: Don't apologize for anything. This is a website for people to ask questions. If some arrogant pre-meds honestly get so pissed off about having to read a thread regarding who has gotten a B in a class, then they need to get a real life away from SDN.

Do any of you treat people this way in real life?

Originally posted by C-GAR
:confused: Don't apologize for anything. This is a website for people to ask questions. If some arrogant pre-meds honestly get so pissed off about having to read a thread regarding who has gotten a B in a class, then they need to get a real life away from SDN.

Do any of you treat people this way in real life?

there are more threads titled "did you get grade X in any classes" than you have posts.

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91335

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91005

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91050

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91062

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=91058

http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?s=&threadid=90827

These threads are all set in a light hearted and comedic mood as are the replies. :laugh: not :mad: