If Anyone is Rescheduling Comlex PE Please Help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BigPoppaE

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I apparently waited too long to schedule this exam having taken the comlex pretty late and now dates are booked up for a while. If you're thinking about cancelling or rescheduling and want to be merciful, please send me a message. I'll gladly take any date between now and June 2020!

Members don't see this ad.

It may not be open to your specific account. Lots of dates open
Screenshot_20191216-143656_Firefox.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Are those 2020 dates because I was barely able to squeeze 1 day in when I signed up back in October.

Yes. I'm a retaker so I am able to see more dates than a first time taker. I say that because I was told that by an NBOME rep.

Yes. I'm a retaker so I am able to see more dates than a first time taker. I say that because I was told that by an NBOME rep.

I was gonna say... I just pulled up the dates in 2020 to look and there were literally no dates open until after June.

Just keep checking. I had a February date I signed up for forever ago, but have since changed it 7 times in search of the “perfect date”. So spots pop open here and there, just keep looking.

Reactions: 1 users
I was gonna say... I just pulled up the dates in 2020 to look and there were literally no dates open until after June.

All those new do schools opening and then not opening more dates. Bunch of dirty phkrs

All those new do schools opening and then not opening more dates. Bunch of dirty phkrs
The incompetence shown by the AOA, NBOME, and COCA would lead to mass dismissals in any other field. It's incredible what they get away with.

Reactions: 1 users