I would love to have you take a gander at my app essay! Any advice is much appreciated :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GrantDucky

poopy brain
Reaction score
Attached below is the essay, let me know what I can work on! Hope everyone is having a great day :)

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• Untitled document.pdf
    48.6 KB · Views: 142
Attached below is the essay, let me know what I can work on! Hope everyone is having a great day :)

I really enjoyed reading your essay. I applaud you for getting through all the obstacles that were led out infront of you.

The one comment I have is about your experience with Dr. X. Did you have several days of shadowing? If your shadowing experience is limited, I would mention other resources that supplemented your interest in podiatry.

Reactions: 1 users
I really enjoyed reading your essay. I applaud you for getting through all the obstacles that were led out infront of you.

The one comment I have is about your experience with Dr. X. Did you have several days of shadowing? If your shadowing experience is limited, I would mention other resources that supplemented your interest in podiatry.
I’m so glad! And yes, I have had several shadowing sessions with Dr. X, upwards of 60 hours.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this forum, I really appreciate it. Since posting, I have had the opportunity to change my essay a little bit. If you are still interested in providing feedback, my most recent revision is attached below.

Attachments

• Grant Essay Edits (1).pdf
    41.7 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: 1 user
Thank you so much for the time and effort you put into this forum, I really appreciate it. Since posting, I have had the opportunity to change my essay a little bit. If you are still interested in providing feedback, my most recent revision is attached below.

Sent, good job!