I wish I match into my 3rd choice...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

seasurfer

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
....I got my second choice...but I wish I match into my 3rd choice....i m feeling horrible now.....

Members don't see this ad.

....I got my second choice...but I wish I match into my 3rd choice....i m feeling horrible now.....

That sucks. At least you didn't get your 1st! :)

Sorry. It really sucks though. Maybe you feel different in about 4 months!

Members don't see this ad :)
Damn, just saw your old post about regretting 2nd/3rd choice.

That sucks balls. :(

I ranked my original 2nd choice to 3rd at the last few hours. and my 3rd choice becomes my 2nd choice....

Then I regretted it last minute, but I can't change it back anymore...it sucks...

should i still call the PD of my 3rd choice to tell him that I really wish to match there?

I ranked my original 2nd choice to 3rd at the last few hours. and my 3rd choice becomes my 2nd choice....

Then I regretted it last minute, but I can't change it back anymore...it sucks...

should i still call the PD of my 3rd choice to tell him that I really wish to match there?

Just bite the bullet and go to where you are matched. There is no point in calling anyone. It will just make you look lame.

u fuuuuuucked up dog

I think you are bound at this point, at least until you actually start residency. I'm sorry to hear about you regretting your choice - hopefully once you actually start, things will be better. If you call the PD, it'll just makes matters worse.

Btw, Could U please tell us what were your 1st to 5th ROL?