i.v calls from indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Any news yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone received email yet?
Or Everyone is waiting?

Me too got rejected... Any acceptances? I was interviewed on Oct 23, any one from that batch?

I am placed in alternate list. Does anyone have an idea how many people are put in alternate list?
Did anyone else here were also put in alternate list?

I am placed in alternate list. Does anyone have an idea how many people are put in alternate list?
Did anyone else here were also put in alternate list?

what did they say in your email? a friend of mine got alternate email like u

what did they say in your email? a friend of mine got alternate email like u
I have been put on the alternate list too. I know 2-3 people who have been on alternate list. But I really dont know even one who got accepted. Does any one know if people have been accepted or just waitlisted all of us?

I am on alternate list and I know one friend who is also on alternate list.

Members don't see this ad :)
I am on alternate list too.. Does anyone have any idea by when we would know if at all anyone gives up a seat?

what a beautiful silence!! ") guys is there any facebook group for people who got accepted?

Hey ppl, all who got information in their alternate list, dat der is a possibility of dey getting call for attending CE intensive program and may get acceptance dis year ( if anybody leaves) or may get acceptance next year i.e in 2015 if they successfully complete der CE intensive. Please post here. Indiana has asked to send a confirmatory e-mail by jan 15 if I'm willing to attend der CE program. Want to know who all got dis email in their alternate list.

anyone got accepted ?
I am on alternate list but did not get ny other email. Are you on alternate list nd got an email to attend CE program? And did the email indicate acceptance possibility for 2014 or 2015?

I am on alternate list but did not get ny other email. Are you on alternate list nd got an email to attend CE program? And did the email indicate acceptance possibility for 2014 or 2015?
yeah dey hv sent two types alternate list 0n 17th dec, one as simple alternate list and in another alternate list dey hv written abut CE program possibility acceptance in 2014 or 2015. I jus received 1 email of alternate on 17th , in d same email dey hv mentioned abut CE course.

Last edited:
yeah dey hv sent two types alternate list, one as simple alternate list and in another alternate list dey hv written abut CE program possibility acceptance in 2014 or 2015.
Interesting to know! Do you have an idea of the size of either list?

So wondering, how do you know there are 2 types of alternate lists? Could it be that you are the #1 rank on their one and only alternate list?
lol I hope it happens, Bz even I got alternate list n others also.

yeah dey hv sent two types alternate list 0n 17th dec, one as simple alternate list and in another alternate list dey hv written abut CE program possibility acceptance in 2014 or 2015. I jus received 1 email of alternate on 17th , in d same email dey hv mentioned abut CE course.
Actually had one more question/clarification - in total, did you get just 1 email from Indiana (i.e. On 17th asking about CE confirmation by jan 15th)? Or was there a subsequent one after the 17th email?

Actually had one more question/clarification - in total, did you get just 1 email from Indiana (i.e. On 17th asking about CE confirmation by jan 15th)? Or was there a subsequent one after the 17th email?

In total I just got 1 e-email on 17th, in which it was mentioned abut alternate list n CE course .

In total I just got 1 e-email on 17th, in which it was mentioned abut alternate list n CE course .
So basically they have guaranteed you a seat in either 2014 or 2015 (as long as you complete CE course which you certainly will as you have reached this far). So Congrats! The only tricky part is if no one leaves then you have to wait an extra year (unless u also get somewhere else). Do they make you pay the money upfront or only when u start course?

So basically they have guaranteed you a seat in either 2014 or 2015 (as long as you complete CE course which you certainly will as you have reached this far). So Congrats! The only tricky part is if no one leaves then you have to wait an extra year (unless u also get somewhere else). Do they make you pay the money upfront or only when u start course?
I think Ineed to pay CE fee bfr attending CE( bz dey hv mentioned CE course fee nt yet decided). dey said in email if I complete CE sucessfully dey may gv acceptance dis yr ( if anybdy declines indiana), if nt dis yr den automatic acceptance in 2015. Information regarding CE I'll cm to knw once school opens.

Wait a sec!!
So they say POSSIBLE acceptance in 2014 or 2015..so whats this, a gamble for 16000 USD...all the people on alternate list who join cde course cannot be offered deffered admission for 2015

Wait a sec!!
So they say POSSIBLE acceptance in 2014 or 2015..so whats this, a gamble for 16000 USD...all the people on alternate list who join cde course cannot be offered deffered admission for 2015
Well I am on the regular alternate list(no CE offer). But from dds-dmd2013's description, it sounded like if you are on the "other" alternate list (the one where they offer CE), you are guranteed a seat in 2014 or 2015. So less of a gamble.

Which alternate list are you in?

Agreed..But nothing can be guaranteed until we know how many of them are in alternate list(with CE offer)
All of them even after attending CE program cannot be offered a seat this year or next year..Fresh applicants will definitely be given a chance too for 24 seats..[/quote]

Agreed..But nothing can be guaranteed until we know how many of them are in alternate list(with CE offer)
All of them even after attending CE program cannot be offered a seat this year or next year..Fresh applicants will definitely be given a chance too for 24 seats..
[/quote]
Yeah I know it's alwys at risk if u pay CE fees and dn't get admission dis yr.

Hmm ... seems like people like me who got just regular alternate list without the mentioning of CE course have very thin chance to be called!!! :-((

hello everone,
I just received an offer for the CE course, and I want to know if there is anyway I can get loan to pay for this?
Thanks

Hello,
I have dental turbine unit, typodopnt columbia forms, articulator, typodont mounting pole, hand piece and some burs (unopened packets), few preparation CD s. I just used few of them and got accepted and I am offering those for a very low price and all in very good condition. If interested please email me at [email protected].