i.v calls from indiana

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dr hari

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
does any one got interview call from university of Indiana

Members don't see this ad.

does any one got interview call from university of Indiana

I called them few days ago and they said nothing will be ready for the invitations before mid September , cause they are so busy and so there will be a delay.

I want to send TOEFL score report to IU-IDP through ets.org, but in the website under department group dental sciences is not mentioned what department group I need to select???:confused:

Members don't see this ad :)
is it too late to apply for indiana uni IDP? are the admissions on rolling basis?

Guys I have a question. I have sent my caapid and application fee. should I wait to receive any email from them to send my supplemental docs or I can send them right now?

i just received application complete mail from indiana for the 3 rd time. weird

did they start sending out invitations? anyone received iv call

do you have any idea when did he receive the call?

Congratulations, Can you tell when your application was received?

congrats :) Do you have any idea about their 8000$ course?

molar65, you got acceptance from chicago right? why are you interested in indiana?

Members don't see this ad :)
even though i did complete my application by june10 th, there was a problem with the fee submission. so i got application complete mail on aug10. i don't know which date to consider. But i applied as early as possible.

i haven't picked a date yet. mostly on oct16 th. did you apply geethika

molar65, you got acceptance from chicago right? why are you interested in indiana?
No, it wasn't me. it was another Molar i think. Im interested because ive applied to this school.

ok sorry. yeh i know that there is a 4 weeks assessment,even the bench test is hard. but we don't have many options right? last year every one who accepted into the assessment program got in.(i got the information from the school). that's a good news right.

ok sorry. yeh i know that there is a 4 weeks assessment,even the bench test is hard. but we don't have many options right? last year every one who accepted into the assessment program got in.(i got the information from the school). that's a good news right.
oh, thats great! thanks for sharing it with us. so they still have that plan for this year.. but you are right we dont have many options. good luck to you :)

I got an invitation .. Any info on what kind of typo they use

congrats guys. when are you planning interviews. Do you have any idea about on which teeth to practice pfm. They said two abutments but not mentioned any particular teeth. do we need practice on all the teeth?

I think it will be mostly asked on molars and anteriors,but not sure.Let me know if u get any info.

Thanks

congrats guys. when are you planning interviews. Do you have any idea about on which teeth to practice pfm. They said two abutments but not mentioned any particular teeth. do we need practice on all the teeth?

I called them on Friday. They said they are inviting everyone who applied!! It is on rolling basis. The stress would be on your toefl scores and bench exam. A little over 24 candidates will then be invited for 4 weeks test. Out of which 24 will be selected.

I called them on Friday. They said they are inviting everyone who applied!! It is on rolling basis. The stress would be on your toefl scores and bench exam. A little over 24 candidates will then be invited for 4 weeks test. Out of which 24 will be selected.

Are you sure that they calling every one who ever applied?

I am worried too. Got two rejections. So this is important to me.

How is your bench test preparation coming up guys? when i called them they told me that they are calling 96 people for the interview and they select 24 out of them. I called them on Friday.

Last edited:
May be they are callin all first 96 applicants.

I think its same way as loma linda. they will call everyone and then select 24 candidate.

but im not sure. can anybody call and let us know

Any female willing to share accomodation for interview on October 2 nd at Indiana??

Any female willing to share the accomodation for interview on Oct 23rd?

the test manual that they dent shows the specific teeth no.s .. will the test be on those specific teeth or they can change it ...

They may change as its mentioned in the manual that they still have some clarifications for bench test and they will sent that email today... I don't know how many emails are they going to send.. They don't even know what they will be testing..

hello doctors, i got an inteview for oct 16, i read over here that the 4 week program cost 8000$ but when i ask Ms. Lucy Buckit she said "the cost for CE is not finalized" so i am just wondering what is the source of this info regarding the course fees?

Any female wants to share accommodation on oct16 th. please post me if anybody is interested.

Does any one know what all should be expected from bench test ... Whether we need to bring our instruments or not ..

Hi guys, I got an IV call from Indiana. Do they really call every people who applied for this school? :idea:

I don't think so they are calling everyone bcz I didn't receive any interview call.

hey i wan to start a face book group to discuss our work. I am thinking we can post our work in face book and grade each other's work. It will be a closed group. let me know what you guys think and anybody is interested.

hey i wan to start a face book group to discuss our work. I am thinking we can post our work in face book and grade each other's work. It will be a closed group. let me know what you guys think and anybody is interested.

I think it would be a good idea, so let us start.