I took the computerized OAT Monday

PreOptMegs

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I got a 360 TS and an AA of 330. I thought the computerized version was great except for reading. It was more than I could handle.... but overall, I should be able to get into UMSL with these scores.

Members don't see this ad.

PreOptMegs said:
I got a 360 TS and an AA of 330. I thought the computerized version was great except for reading. It was more than I could handle.... but overall, I should be able to get into UMSL with these scores.

Congratulations!!! I have mine on Saturday...it must feel nice to be done!

PreOptMegs said:

what did you use to prepare for the exam? ALso how much time did they provide for break?

Members don't see this ad :)
lc817 said:
what did you use to prepare for the exam? ALso how much time did they provide for break?

I took Kaplan. 15 minute break, but computer starts test if you are late.

PreOptMegs said:
I took Kaplan. 15 minute break, but computer starts test if you are late.

What did you use for 'scatch paper'??

Congratulations! I live in a mix of mortal fear and eager anticipation of my test day... :(

I see that you also took the Kaplan course. Did you actually go through all the material? I won't be able to and have resigned myself to just finishing as many subject tests as I can and reviewing things I don't know. Would you say this is sufficient? (my test is on the 24th). thx!

3eb4me said:
What did you use for 'scatch paper'??

They give you yellow computer paper and you are required to turn it back into them after the test.

20/15 said:
Congratulations! I live in a mix of mortal fear and eager anticipation of my test day... :(

I see that you also took the Kaplan course. Did you actually go through all the material? I won't be able to and have resigned myself to just finishing as many subject tests as I can and reviewing things I don't know. Would you say this is sufficient? (my test is on the 24th). thx!

I went through as much material as possible in the month before the test. I didn't go through organic because I was taking orgo 2 at the time. I didn't have time for all of their subject test or assignments, but I did as much as possible.