I told OpenAI to Prescribe treatment for chronic back pain in the style of Eminem

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Agast

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Fun link from r/medicine

“Prescribe treatment for chronic back pain in the style of Eminem”

First, I gotta give a shout out to my homie with chronic back pain
You need some relief, bro, you can't be living in constant strain
So here's the prescription, my man, listen up
No more popping pills, no more trying to tough it out

First, gotta stretch it out, get that spine aligned Yoga, Pilates, whatever it takes, just make sure you're moving fine
Next, hit the gym, get those muscles strong Deadlifts, squats, whatever you like, just make sure you're lifting for long
And when you're feeling tight, don't be afraid to massage Rub those knots out, loosen up, let the pain pass
And if all else fails, don't hesitate to see a doc
They'll give you the meds you need, and you'll be back on track in no time, my friend, that's for sure

Just remember, chronic back pain ain't no joke
Take care of yourself, do what it takes, and you'll be back to living your best life in no time, that's for sure.

Members don't see this ad.

Seems more Will Smith than Eminem tbh

“Explain what an epidural steroid injection is in the style of Donald Trump”

An epidural steroid injection is a bigly thing, folks. It's when doctors inject steroids directly into the epidural space in the spine to reduce inflammation and pain. It's a fantastic treatment for back pain and other spinal conditions. Believe me, it's a game changer. The best part is that it's done right in the doctor's office, so you don't have to go to some fancy hospital or anything. Trust me, it's a great way to relieve pain and get back on your feet.

:lol:

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
“Explain what an epidural steroid injection is in the style of Donald Trump”

An epidural steroid injection is a bigly thing, folks. It's when doctors inject steroids directly into the epidural space in the spine to reduce inflammation and pain. It's a fantastic treatment for back pain and other spinal conditions. Believe me, it's a game changer. The best part is that it's done right in the doctor's office, so you don't have to go to some fancy hospital or anything. Trust me, it's a great way to relieve pain and get back on your feet.

:lol:
All timer - going directly into my everyday spiel on epidurals.