[i]please Help[/i]

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

snow white

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have applied in NYU since mid of september and have 87 for part 1 and 250 for tofel still didnt hear anything from them except that my application is complete. I am so tensed as this is my last hope. what should I do I am calling them to ask about the interview and i get the same answer that they cant say anything on phone and also they are not sure whether they would call me for the interview or not ? Hearing this I get so tensed, any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

Members don't see this ad.

hi, don`t worry , this time they have started interviews very late ie 1st week of jan. and may be they will call high scorers first but ur score is not bad atall they take students with even 80-82 in part -1. so just keep emailing them regularly at a gap of few days. i `m sure u`ll get utr call soon. :)

snow white said:
I have applied in NYU since mid of september and have 87 for part 1 and 250 for tofel still didnt hear anything from them except that my application is complete. I am so tensed as this is my last hope. what should I do I am calling them to ask about the interview and i get the same answer that they cant say anything on phone and also they are not sure whether they would call me for the interview or not ? Hearing this I get so tensed, any feedback would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance

snow white said:

Thank you in advance

Hey Snowwhite,

Trust me, there are lots of people in the same boat.Even I have applied and havent heard anything from them as yet.The only thing i know is that my application is complete.
Sod dont worry about it.Just wait and hang in there.

dentistplease said:
Hey Snowwhite,

Trust me, there are lots of people in the same boat.Even I have applied and havent heard anything from them as yet.The only thing i know is that my application is complete.
Sod dont worry about it.Just wait and hang in there.

Hey fellas,

I'm in the same situation as u all are.Feel so much better reading this thread.
Let'z hope for the best.