I Need Help Scheduling MCAT prep for a Short Time Frame

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

0coolcookiez

Reaction score
I am taking my MCAT on June 18th, and I need severe help scheduling my study routine. I have done negligible studying until now, and now that finals are over, I can commit to MCAT full-time. I have the Exam Krackers books and the Prep101 course, along with AAMC resources and 10 Altius FL exams. It would be amazing if I can get some insight on how to schedule my days to make the most out of them and get a decent score. I understand I have limited time, but due to personal reasons, I cannot reschedule, and any help at this point would be amazing.

Members don't see this ad.

I am taking my MCAT on June 18th, and I need severe help scheduling my study routine. I have done negligible studying until now, and now that finals are over, I can commit to MCAT full-time. I have the Exam Krackers books and the Prep101 course, along with AAMC resources and 10 Altius FL exams. It would be amazing if I can get some insight on how to schedule my days to make the most out of them and get a decent score. I understand I have limited time, but due to personal reasons, I cannot reschedule, and any help at this point would be amazing.
You are kind of setting yourself up to burn out with that time frame. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
I studied for my exam in 4.5 weeks- the schedule was about 2 weeks of intense content review, then 2.5 weeks of non stop practice. I didn't have time to do anything other than a few Kaplan FL exams (just because that's what I had) and all of the AAMC material. If you're willing to put in 8 hour days, it's very doable.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors

Reactions: 1 user
I studied for my exam in 4.5 weeks- the schedule was about 2 weeks of intense content review, then 2.5 weeks of non stop practice. I didn't have time to do anything other than a few Kaplan FL exams (just because that's what I had) and all of the AAMC material. If you're willing to put in 8 hour days, it's very doable.

Kevin W, MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors
if you dont mind me asking, what was your MCAT score and educational background (pre req courses)?

2 months fulltime is doable, not sure if 1 month is doable for the average person, unless you know exactly how to start prepping efficiently, and if you have a high CARS baseline score.