I hate third year already ...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
You all listen to manta...she's a smart one. Yes, she does like to skip years to do supposed "research," but she still gets an A+ from me! And manta, don't let 3rd year get ya down.

*tom hanks voice* There's no crying in med school!!

You're way smarter than me and I got through 3rd year relatively well...other than the fact that am much more humble and have no ego, not that I ever had an ego. :D

P.S. You have weaknesses?! We're all in trouble now! :eek:

Members don't see this ad.

hey dakotaman!! :)

dude. i miss you and the rest of the crazy kids at qcom so much. i'm not sure what i'm doing. if i take another year off, i would have had 4 different classes. awesome. maybe i should just do it just to say that i did.

in any event, third year is becoming easier as i figure out the flow of things. just not knowing what i can and cannot do, where the coffee is, and the passcodes on every other door in the hospital - it gets a little overwhelming. but, now i know that i'm awesome at suctioning, the coffee is in physicians' lounge in the ER, and maxwell's is a great place to write down passcodes. and, as a side, whoever recommended that tarascon book about third year - thank you! it was exactly what i needed to read. and i'll keep the qcom c/o 2007 mantra in mind. there is, indeed, no crying in med school. :)

and dakotaman, thanks for your message. it definitely gave my surgery-filled day a lift. good luck with fourth year and residency applications and such. i know you'll be great at whatever you do. PM me when you get the chance and let me know what you're going to be when you grow up! :)

hey Manta!!!
Yo- we miss you. Everyone asks me about you all the time. We should talk more. Oh, yeah, I think 3rd year is easy too. At least the mental aspects anyway. But dude I have been too nice because I have been scutted all over the effin' place. I have been writing admit orders at 0300 and there's no reason I should not be SLEEPING and doing all sorts of crap that is not even meant for me yet- I blame this on studying for step I with you really. Cause I am not so smart but your smarts are still lingering in my Aura. Let's talk some time. I do ID in January. Yes!