Husson University School of Pharmacy Class of 2017

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kittyphd

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there, did anyone get accepted in Husson University School of Pharmacy Class of 2017?:love:

Members don't see this ad.

I have an interview there on 4/5? Have you heard anything from them?

I got accepted. Haven't decided if I'm going yet. Do you know if there is a Facebook page for the class of 2017??

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi Bex10042,
I am about to have the interview on 4/5. Can you please share some general information about the interview at Husson SOP. Thank you!

Their interview was pretty laid back. You interview with one professor and or dean, and a current P3 or P4 student. I had Professor Jarvi, who happened to be the old dean, and a P4 student. It was a while ago so I do not remember all the specific questions they asked, but I do remember them each picking questions they wanted to ask as we went- they're more interested in really getting to know you as a person, and what your passion is for pharmacy and interest for staying in Maine.

We started with the usual "tell me about yourself," which progressed into a normal flowing conversation. The whole Husson community, you will notice when you're there, is very laid back and welcoming; no one is cold or disheartening, they're not there to trick you into getting nervous or make you feel uncomfortable, just make sure you have honest, un-memorized answers, and you'll do fine. Hope that helped!

Thanks bex10042, I just wonder when did you have the interview and are you still planning to go to Husson?

I interviewed February 15th and am in the process of deciding between Husson and 2 others schools

I declined my seat! Hope someone gets in!!!! Good luck to everyone:D:love:

How do we know how many students have been accepted already? Anyone know their Facebook page for students who got in?

Congrats, did you decide to take the seat ?

I got accepted and am most likely going! Is there some sort of online group for Class of 2017? I want to see if I can find roommates for off-campus housing. So inconvenient that I am currently on the other side of the US :laugh:

I got accepted and am most likely going! Is there some sort of online group for Class of 2017? I want to see if I can find roommates for off-campus housing. So inconvenient that I am currently on the other side of the US :laugh:
Hi, I've been trying to look for an online page of our class too, and it seems like nobody hasn't created it yet. I also want to find a female roommate, are you a girl? :)

Yes! But my situation is kind of....specific....I'm going to be bringing my german shepherd with me so it severely limits where I can stay. :( I've been calling different places to see if I can people who will 1) help me find a place where my dog is welcome and 2) find roommates for me. If you are more flexible than I am, Husson itself doesn't have the resources to help you with off-campus housing, but they said a lot of their students live in a complex called Bradford Commons. You can try calling their office and see if anyone is looking for a female roommate. I wouldn't mind living with you but because my situation is sort of complicated, it might be easier for you to take that route.

Hey Guys! I may make a FB group page for our class sense there isn't one- so we can communicate on there and search for roommates!

Last edited: