hSDN Class of 2014

What sports have you played? I've done lacrosse, track, and basketball. I can play football, tennis and volleyball too.

Wonder what sports ASU has intramurals for. All-Barrett team? :D

I played basketball for 2 years! I havent play football for a team but I play with friends and wouldn't mind playing intramurals!

I've never played lacrosse! But bball I think would be super fun!

All-Barrett team, you already know ;)

Edit: They have table tennis, battleship, madden, and dodgeball too! Life is set! haha

https://fitness.asu.edu/programs/competitivesports/intramurals/schedules/tempe

Members don't see this ad.

I played basketball for 2 years! I havent play football for a team but I play with friends and wouldn't mind playing intramurals!

I've never played lacrosse! But bball I think would be super fun!

All-Barrett team, you already know ;)

Edit: They have table tennis, battleship, madden, and dodgeball too! Life is set! haha

https://fitness.asu.edu/programs/competitivesports/intramurals/schedules/tempe

Lol lets see, I'm down for: basketball, madden, dodgeball, 2K, FIFA, softball, flag football, table tennis, or wiffle ball right now lol.

Members don't see this ad :)
Destroyed the SAT Subject tests, got a 710 in US and 700 in World History.

After the Seahawk's (Richard Sherman) behavior, I can officially say I'm rooting for the Broncos

After the Seahawk's (Richard Sherman) behavior, I can officially say I'm rooting for the Broncos

If anybody doesn't know what we're talking about

Rooting for Champ "Class" Bailey now!

Lucky. We should get days off whenever its over 115F here. That would make things fair...

WTFffffff, it gets that hot during the school year? I hope you have a pool or at least some heavy duty AC lol.

Haha yeah it gets bad! I remember one day it was 118F. That was definitely the worst. But pools and AC all the way! Tbh, I still think humidity is worse, AZ kids fail to realize that humidity sucks and keep bragging about how much hotter it is here. smh

Haha yeah it gets bad! I remember one day it was 118F. That was definitely the worst. But pools and AC all the way! Tbh, I still think humidity is worse, AZ kids fail to realize that humidity sucks and keep bragging about how much hotter it is here. smh

Yeah I hate humidity. It can be like 90 here with 60%+ humidity in the summer. So it doesn't get very humid in AZ?

See I think 90 with humidity is worse than it being like 110F. It rarely is humid here, during monsoon season it may get a little but nothing compared to the humidity elsewhere, like NJ and Florida!

But you know what 115F temps call for. SICK POOL PARTIES.

Members don't see this ad :)
I wonder if NYSEGOP is mobbin' the streets anywhere. Feel free to comment on this if you are out there! I miss the drama that you brought lol

FU*K*** bad snap ruined the whole score prediction bets we made. Suckiest superbowl I've ever watched.

Where's everyone going to school next year?! Only 3 months left to decide!

@smehdi5 I was accepted to one, wait-listed at another one and I'm still waiting on a last minute college.

Most likely ASU Barrett honors college.

What was y'all's favorite SB commercial? I liked the Tim Tebow T-Mobile one and the Kia one with Morpheus. Radio Shack one was pretty interesting too. But overall they were kind of meh.

The budweiser puppy one was my favorite. Can't go wrong with The Passenger and Puppies.

Overall, this SB experience wasn't that great.

ARIZONA NEXT YEAR! Time to save up for a ticket!!!!!!

VMI next year!!! Ahhhhhh I can't wait! Leave in June :clap:

^^ As long as I stay healthy and get decent grades. They require a final transcript, so I sadly can't just blow this semester off....

Last edited:
99 days till graduation! How are you guys doing?! Miss the hSDN fam!

I miss talking and wasting studying time on here lol.

Currently I've been battling senioritis by having the veterinarian's oath on my ceiling over my bed. Also I fell in love with lightning returns FFXIII and the way it ended so I had to change my avatar of earth lightning lol....I'm such a nerd.

99 days till graduation! How are you guys doing?! Miss the hSDN fam!

Just visited ASU and Barrett. Bro it's ****in amazing. I also want to try to be a RA as a soph and up so I can get free room and board.

Just visited ASU and Barrett. Bro it's ****in amazing. I also want to try to be a RA as a soph and up so I can get free room and board.

Haha damn right it's amazing! Dude I was just looking on their website about that couple days ago! I know this chick that does that and she doesnt have to pay a cent for housing and meals! Too sick! When is your orientation again? We'll have to chill then!

Haha damn right it's amazing! Dude I was just looking on their website about that couple days ago! I know this chick that does that and she doesnt have to pay a cent for housing and meals! Too sick! When is your orientation again? We'll have to chill then!

The campus is so nice haha. And everyone I talked to was really chill and down to earth. Barrett was awesome too. The only bad part is that I won't be able to bring my car, for freshman year at least.

I think I'm gonna do the March one. Gonna pay the deposit when I get home so I'll see if it's available.

About the RA thing, they give priority to Barrett students. So even RAs at the regular dorms are usually Barrett students. That would save like $30,000 lol, I'm definitely going to try to do it. It doesn't seem like it's too time-consuming either.

I'm gonna have to learn two things though: how to longboard and how to do laundry.

Last edited:
Heck yeah it is! Did you get to go over to the gmy?! Amazing gym! Everyone for the most part is super chill! That's what I love about college, not as many "careless" people, even tho there are some.

Yo I'm doing the march one too so let me know!

The RA thing is sick! If anything, you make more friends and get free ****.

So I made a custom longboard in our physics class (idk how physics has anything to do with it) but its sick AF, I painted an ASU logo on it!

But anyways, I went to Imagine Dragons concert last night, holy **** it was crazy! I like arizona, bunch of fun concerts!

Heck yeah it is! Did you get to go over to the gmy?! Amazing gym! Everyone for the most part is super chill! That's what I love about college, not as many "careless" people, even tho there are some.

Yo I'm doing the march one too so let me know!

The RA thing is sick! If anything, you make more friends and get free ****.

So I made a custom longboard in our physics class (idk how physics has anything to do with it) but its sick AF, I painted an ASU logo on it!

But anyways, I went to Imagine Dragons concert last night, holy **** it was crazy! I like arizona, bunch of fun concerts!

Yeah we walked through the gym and saw the pool. The gym is amazing! It's huge and wasn't crowded at all. They said they had a brand new addition to it, but the tour only showed the part by the front desk. It's right by Barrett too. We saw the Barrett gym too and it's ight. It's open 24 hrs and has lots of dumbbells so that's pretty cool. I didn't see any squat racks or barbell bench presses, but we didn't go in so I coulda missed it. The main gym is the place to be tho!

Yeah I'll let you know. I wanna do the march one since I'll be able to get any class I want haha.

So if you plan on doing CA too, you gonna live on campus soph-senior year? Idk how you plan to live off campus, Barrett is sweet :p

Man that gym is going to be my second home! In the barrett gym, they have that HUGE stretching machine! That's probably the only good part, besides being open 24/7!

Yeah let me know for sure!

And they haven't accepted my housing exemption so I might have to live on campus depending on what happens. Either I live on campus or live in an apartment with my cousin and brother! Either one would be SICK.

I go to my cousins dorm in Barrett and I love the whole dang community!

Man that gym is going to be my second home! In the barrett gym, they have that HUGE stretching machine! That's probably the only good part, besides being open 24/7!

Yeah let me know for sure!

And they haven't accepted my housing exemption so I might have to live on campus depending on what happens. Either I live on campus or live in an apartment with my cousin and brother! Either one would be SICK.

I go to my cousins dorm in Barrett and I love the whole dang community!

Lmao what's a stretching machine? My school gym really only had free weights and dumbbells so I'm not hip to all the machines haha. I know one thing though, I won't be doing much cardio on treadmills and stuff.

And that's chill. Saw lots of off-campus apartments on the tour, look nice. Thought you'd be living with your parents or something lol.

Haha I guess I shouldn't call it a machine but this is it. It's actually dope as heck!

Haha yeah last resort would be parents, they chill.

I'm kind of scared that this senioritis won't go away :( I feel like I haven't done anything since the start of the semester. Please tell me it'll go away!

yhst-6009890876947_2268_341214277

Um why is this thread buried? Disappointed in yall :/

Reactions: 1 user
I'm so excited for my prom, but I'm not excited for the theme or the prices. The theme is the roaring twenties and the ticket price is 60 dollars. :(

I'm sorry man, but it's fine, really. Most of my friends are doing that; it's WAY cheaper and laid back. One of my relatives went to community college, transferred, and now she landed one of her dream jobs.

Got into Georgetown, but I'm going to Barrett! GTown just seems too competitive be a successful pre-med.

#sundevils

#f***winter

Got into Georgetown, but I'm going to Barrett! GTown just seems too competitive be a successful pre-med.

#sundevils

#f***winter
Whats up buddy, did you go to orientation yet?!

I went last Friday! It was pretty awesome. Be aware, some of the advisers are not helpful at all.

I went last Friday! It was pretty awesome. Be aware, some of the advisers are not helpful at all.

Lol... How many credits are you taking? Which pre-reqs? I know I'm gonna do 15 hrs or less. Don't want a tough first semester either.

Lol... How many credits are you taking? Which pre-reqs? I know I'm gonna do 15 hrs or less. Don't want a tough first semester either.

15 exactly. I have a pretty easy SB+G elective! A class known as the "Movie class," you examine movies and write like 2 big papers during the entire semester. I'm just taking Chemistry 1 with lab this sem, and calc 2 (after I get my AP calc test score). Next semester = Chem 2 w/ lab and Bio 1

It sounds like you get your acceptances so early...I'm still waiting on 5 of mine...I got some Jan/Feb...but most I am expecting in April/May - they are due back June 2nd (my b-day :)) When did most of you receive your acceptances?

Applied to:

Ryerson University Business Technology Management (Accepted)
University of GuelphUniversity of Guelph-Humber - Honours Bachelor of Business Administration AND Diploma in Business Administration (Accepted)
University of Ontario Institute of Technology Commerce (Accepted)
York University Schulich School of Business: International Business Administration (Waiting)
Wilfrid Laurier University Business Administration (BBA) (Waiting)
Western University: Media, Information & Technoculture (Waiting)
University of Toronto Rotman Commerce (Waiting)
University of Toronto Scarborough Co-op Management and International Business (Interview)

Last edited:
Georgetown University: accepted
ASU Barrett: accepted
UMaryland: accepted
UMiami: accepted

4/4

Which one did you decide on?

I think I'm gonna go to Barrett. Going to orientation in 2 weeks or so and I'll see if that's where I feel comfortable and if I like it.

The only competitor is Georgetown. It had a 16% acceptance rate so I'm really lucky to have the opportunity! But it's super expensive as a full pay upper middle class student, (no loans, but less saved for med) I'm also not sure if I wanna go somewhere where I'm not a top student. Like at ASU, the top 10% is Barrett students. But Georgetown has a great Healthcare Management program for pre-med and it obviously has the name cache. It's close to home too. I think I can get over the distance since I liked Tempe and Scottsdale.

I talked to a GTown prof, he spoke highly of Barrett. I can't make a wrong decision because both opportunities are awesome. I'm like 80% for Barrett and a final visit is what will make me 100%. I have til May 1st. :p

I'm so excited for my prom, but I'm not excited for the theme or the prices. The theme is the roaring twenties and the ticket price is 60 dollars. :(

That's still nice :) I like our theme (Beneath the Moroccan Moonlight) - our tickets are more expensive $85....We were going to do the Roaring 20's....:) When is your prom?