Howard University Vs Mercer University COP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dahrealdude

Reaction score
Please I need y'all help! i am having it difficult choosing one of these schools,Howard University college Pharmacy school Vs Mercer university College of Pharmacy. Please let me know what schools y'all would have chosen if you was to be in my position.I got accepted to both schools.I don't wanna say what i like /dislike about both schools.I want to make my decision both on y'all information you will give out since most of y'all here knows better.Include all factors, location, reputation, personal reason etc.

Members don't see this ad.

Moving to Pharmacy school specific discussions.

As for your question, it will be in your best interest to consider the following:

1) Regional Accreditation

2) Cost

What do you call a student who graduated top of their class at the top ranked pharmacy program and a student who graduated bottom of their class at the lowest ranked program? A pharmacist.

Go to the cheapest tuition AND cost of living program institute.

Be familiar with your debt to “job” ratio. Good luck

Reactions: 1 users
Please I need y'all help! i am having it difficult choosing one of these schools,Howard University college Pharmacy school Vs Mercer university College of Pharmacy. Please let me know what schools y'all would have chosen if you was to be in my position.I got accepted to both schools.I don't wanna say what i like /dislike about both schools.I want to make my decision both on y'all information you will give out since most of y'all here knows better.Include all factors, location, reputation, personal reason etc.
Curious to know what school you ended up choosing

Members don't see this ad :)
I have Mercer on my backup list to apply to if I don't get into my top choices these next couple weeks. It looks like a solid program and cost of living in Atlanta is sooo cheap. I have no idea what Howard is like, but I really thought Mercer would be an okay fit. I'll want to know where you choose!

As they say, Howard University is the black Harvard. I would go with that if I were you.

Best of luck.

Reactions: 1 users