Howard Summer enrichment program...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

AUS4

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Apparently Howard university offers an Advanced Summer Enrichment program for college Juniors and Seniors who have taken most or all of the medical/dental and other Health care professions pre-reqs. Anyone have any information on this program?

Members don't see this ad.

Apparently Howard university offers an Advanced Summer Enrichment program for college Juniors and Seniors who have taken most or all of the medical/dental and other Health care professions pre-reqs. Anyone have any information on this program?

This is a very nice program that Howard offers under a HCOP grant. Students get a chance to get help with professional school admissions, study skills, exposure to the professional school environment/students and other great experiences. Many of the folks who participate in this program go on to become accepted into professional school. If you have a chance to participate in this, take it and run.

I did the program last summer. I enjoyed it. I did not need to take the MCAT class so I had alot of free time but if you need to take the review course I heard it was very good. If you have any questions you can send me a message.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you both for your responses they were indeed helpful. according to the website you would need all of the pre-reqs completed before entry. Unfortuantly ,I still need physics 1,2 , so I will probaly apply for the summer '09 program.

Does anyone have the website for this program?

I believe you would go to the Howard U undergraduate site and go to the school of Liberal Arts and sicences webpage and you should see a section for summer enrichment programs. It will be listed under "advanced summer enrichment program"