BOTH How to tackle UWORLD??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samsamani

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm planning to do a second pass of UWORLD during my dedicated (around 80 questions x 40days). I was wondering if i should do the questions by subject or just combine all of them together. My first pass was based on combining them but idk if it's better to separate them by subject during the second pass. Thanks for any help.

Members don't see this ad.

i think its best to separate them as you are learning test taking. I will do the second pass only on my marked/missed questions...

I would recommemd combining them - that’s how it will be on your test.

I think it would have been better to do it by subject first then random second.

If I were in your shoes I would do random. But as long as you are learning the material it honestly doesn't really matter. It does however give you a (verrry) slight advantage if you know what section you are in when answering questions though. Which is why it is best to do it random in dedicated.

Timed, random blocks for your second Uworld pass. Starting my second pass in 2.5 weeks. Make it just like the test... 40 questions, 10 minute break, 40 questions. Review in the afternoon. Occasional days throw in a third block. Build up the stamina