how to seduce a surgeon

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I knew you were easy, but call room easy?

haha! I just thought I'd see what the consensus was on such things considering what our friend has done...

Members don't see this ad.

O honey, we need to talk

For surgeons, Just sit and be pretty.

Don't feed your opinions or talk too much, let them talk.

All they want is someone who they can come home to who is pretty, has made food for them, cleaned ther clothes, and will have sex whenever they want .
(but don't expect to have sex when YOU are horny, that will piss them off, let them sleep and leave them alone).

Do not bother them if they want to spend their entire day off with their male buddies. If you insist to spend the day with him , he'll think you're NEEDY and will dump you. Surgeons HATE people who show ANY SIGNS of having needs. Its THEIR needs you have to submit to.

Don't drive a nice car, he'll think your only with him so he can buy your next one.

They is no point to date most surgeons. Been there, done that, never want to go their again. Their obnoxious and run to bizzare conclusions too quickly. Most of all, they NEVER make you feel good other than that you know you are "dating a surgeon".

Radiologist especially rule as partners. They're not taking care of patients, so they can think of your existence (unlike many surgeons). THey will love you and want to spend time with you.

The WORST of the worst physicians to date: ORTHOPAEDIC surgeons (younger generation)- AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE. NEVER IN MY LIFE HAVE I EVER HAD SUCH MEANINGLESS RELATIONSHIPS WITH THESE PEOPLE, even when they're talking marriage. ( i think i'd rather jump off a tall building than be stuck married to one)

Psychiatrists kind of suck to date too- they're always ruminating about themelves and can't focus on you. I get so ****ing sick and tired of listening to them all day.

Anesthesiologists are most often great to date, but some are PLAYERS, and you'll see a few players in EMED too. THey go into the field to have time to party, and you're often not a part of it (even if they talk marriage).

Good advice: if you really want to date a surgeon, ASK ABOUT THEIR PAST RELATIONSHIPS (if they've had any long ones) and why they broke up. THey are a handful decent ones. BUT, If they have not had any long relationships, they are probably not capable of true intimacy. If they tell you they dumped their last girlfriend because she is "PSYCHO" - STAY AWAY FROM THAT KIND OF GUY. He will try to peg something "Psycho" about YOU too and will be destructive in the relationship, ultimately breaking your heart.

No offense, but aren't the peds/im guys feeling a little left out at your hospital?