How to get MGMA data on the up and up?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Timeoutofmind

Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Quick question:

My hospital system has been slowly decreasing my $/Rvu over the last five years.

This is the current:

1662996365739.jpeg

My understanding from this board is that I am currently below national average with these numbers.

Is that correct?

I would like to get some of the MGMA and other survey numbers to negotiate with my employer… is my best bet to purchase these as an individual? Unless I have the actual data, procured in a legit way, hard to really negotiate with them.

I did check the libraries website in my hospital system and it does not appear to have this data.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

They have this information. You aren't submitting evidence to a trial that could be deemed inadmissible based on how it was obtained. Knowledge is power.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
W2 I’m assuming? How are the rest of your benefits?

I'm just never going to understand the rationale of paying someone a lower value for doing more work.

this calculates to like $63.60/wRVU at 10,000 wRVUs if I'm doing the math right.

Reactions: 1 user
The dollar per RVU looks fine to me.

I’m more interested in how many RVUs are possible in your system.

Are the nurses dragging their feet? Are you getting bumped? Does the template not allow more than X patients? Are the visits mainly medication visits?