How to bring up DAT scores

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ppaa

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys! I'm reaching out because I was supposed to take the DAT in less than a week but I'm getting scores I'm not happy with so I'm postponing it. My BC scores are usually Bio 18, Chem 19-24, Ochem 18-19, PAT 18-19, Reading 19-24, QR 19-20.

How much time do you guys think is necessary to bring up all my scores to 20+? Also any advice on how to bring up these scores. I'm pretty sure finishing destroyer will bring up scores and I should go over it twice but as far as PAT and QR go, I suck at keyhole, TFE, QC and probability. I'd appreciate any advice, resources etc!

Members don't see this ad.

I'd say 20+ on BC shows you're ready, are you getting the same kinds of questions wrong or is it new every time?

I'd say 20+ on BC shows you're ready, are you getting the same kinds of questions wrong or is it new every time?
with bio, i feel like its kind of all over the place but with ochem its mainly the reaction questions

I would push back your exam 2-3 weeks and do more DAT destroyer, go through book as many times as possible. do all of your full length exams. completing your application with a good score is better than being early with a crappy score. Your reading scores and math scores are fine, I'm confident you can pull 20+ for both sections on the exam. Your ochem and bio needs a lil work but I'm sure youll be fine with more practice

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Practice the Roadmaps every other day before you start OChem work, those are clutch

Hi guys! I'm reaching out because I was supposed to take the DAT in less than a week but I'm getting scores I'm not happy with so I'm postponing it. My BC scores are usually Bio 18, Chem 19-24, Ochem 18-19, PAT 18-19, Reading 19-24, QR 19-20.

How much time do you guys think is necessary to bring up all my scores to 20+? Also any advice on how to bring up these scores. I'm pretty sure finishing destroyer will bring up scores and I should go over it twice but as far as PAT and QR go, I suck at keyhole, TFE, QC and probability. I'd appreciate any advice, resources etc!

how long it takes to bring scores up to 20+ varies on the individual.

going through destroyer should definitely boost your scores in the sciences.

for PAT, just keep doin the datbootcamp PAT generators (practice makes you better). Then do crack the dat PAT tests