How much prep is required for a good score in Step 2 CK?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Tajima

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just completed step 1 and received a competitive score. I need to finish both step 2 and 3 within the next few months. How much time is needed to obtain a competitive score in step 2.

Furthermore, what resources are useful?

Members don't see this ad.

I was thinking more like tree-fiddy.

I would like to know what kind of preparation is required for a competitive Step 2 CK score. There isn't a lot of information about this since most preparation anxiety is towards step 1.

Thanks in advance

Members don't see this ad :)

I would like to know what kind of preparation is required for a competitive Step 2 CK score. There isn't a lot of information about this since most preparation anxiety is towards step 1.

Thanks in advance

In other words, you're too lazy to browse any of the 141 pages of threads in this step II forum.

Reactions: 2 users

Thanks in advance

What a weird question. The only way it makes sense is to ask, what kind of preparation is required for a competitive Step 2 CK score for me. Some people rocked out of Step 1 with a 260, demolished their clinicals, and could eviscerate Step 2 with a week's worth of study. Some people failed Step 1 twice, took a year off and like "UpWorthy" on Facebook. You have to give 1) your relevant background and 2) the results of a valid diagnostic test.

So... How did you do on Step 1, your shelf exams, and UWSA (for example)?

Reactions: 1 user