How long PTCAs took to process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mailed Transcript on Dec 20th.
Received on 1/10/11.
Verified 1/10/11.
Allegedly mailed out today 1/11/11.

Hopefully this **** will get in. Also did anyone else's GPA go up after PTCAS calculations? I had a 3.38 in undergrad but after PTCAS it was a 3.44. Um, sweet??

Members don't see this ad.

e-submitted nov 30.
received email dec 17 that i was missing a 5 transfer credit transcript from community college back in high school in 2001! fml.
re e-submitted application on 12/17.
community college transcript mailed out 12/20 to PTCAS and myself as reference.
received my personal transcript copy on 12/23.
to this date, PTCAS has not received my transcript according to my application on the website. FML. FML. FML. allegedly it's been about 9 business days, should i be concerned???

thanks in advance.

Graphyte,

I am in a similar situation and I was just wondering how everything worked out for you. I am very dissappointed with this entire process as I submited my application on Oct. 28th and it has still not been verified. If you could just reply back I would really appreciate it. Thanks

Members don't see this ad :)
It's very important to be diligent when entering in your coursework and whatnot. I spent a few hours making sure everything was typed correctly. As a result my application was processed and sent off in 15 days.

Hey are you saying that if I had a school that was due 10/15 w/ firm deadline and no rolling admissions and i submitted on 10/11 it's not the actual date till PTCAS verifies it and mails it in their mailing period?! so does this mean my application for that one school is considered late/invalid?
Hello, I was wondering if you had any more details on this, because I did the same thing, I submitted on 9/24 with the due date being 10/2.