How do we stop nurse practitioners?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Lol take a break from board and stop harassing?

I looked into it further because your post rate is frightening.

You're telling me an MD/Hospital Exec spent 9am- 1pm Central time has time to constantly spam everything from Occupational Therapy to D.O. threads non-stop?

Its so easy to shift guilt by pointing the same finger at someone. I am presenting facts based on your post history.

You started at 9am Central time and you STILL are posting non-stop. It has been 4 hours.

Take a break bud. I'm not tracking your usage. I will be off in a bit and you can own the board. I was just trying to help. No hard feelings meant or taken. Have a good day.

Members don't see this ad.

Take a break bud. I'm not tracking your usage. I will be off in a bit and you can own the board. I was just trying to help. No hard feelings meant or taken. Have a good day.

Of course, now you're playing the nice guy card and have cut down on attacks to look genuine.

You will be off to not arouse suspicion.

You have a good day too.

And again, I appreciate your instant reply. You replied before I could even finish my last reply.

Peculiar.

Very peculiar?

Searching for zebras must be a passion of yours. I hope you have a good day too. It seems coming back with nasty replies is a trademark and you are not used to someone calling you out on it. So you instantly attack. I have done nothing to go off and not arouse suspicion. And these ignorant comments of yours do arouse suspicion...of harassment. Take care.

Members don't see this ad :)
Very peculiar?

Searching for zebras must be a passion of yours. I hope you have a good day too. It seems coming back with nasty replies is a trademark and you are not used to someone calling you out on it. So you instantly attack. I have done nothing to go off and not arouse suspicion. And these ignorant comments of yours do arouse suspicion...of harassment. Take care.

Bro, again pointing the finger.

I looked into your posts because they seemed so artificial. If you kept your spam to a minimum, I probably wouldn't even care.

If spamming SDN for 4 hours and counting gives you joy, more power to you.

You have a good day AliBaba.

As a DO student, it may be hypocritical to say that other degrees should not ever be equivalent to MD and DOs. However, having gone through some DO history courses in school, we learned of the Flexner report which shut down a ton of MD and DO schools using John Hopkins as a standard, and those shut down schools had to get their act together to raise their standard. So, hypothetically, what if we had a new Flexner report which shut down all NP programs and turned them into MD/DO programs. But, just like how AOA accredited residency programs will now all be ACGME, and the once AOA programs will have "DO distinction" to help further train DOs in the art of osteopathic manipulations, the once NP programs could grant preferred acceptance to qualified RNs who have practiced for 4-5 years and can score a bare minimum of a 505 on the MCAT? Just a thought. Would never happen, but would give RNs who want to become doctors a way to become physicians without creating a two tiered medical system where you have possibly inadequately trained NPs and highly drained MD/DOs.