How did you divide your time during step 2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

foodcoma

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
My exam is coming up, and i need some advice about how to divide my blocks up and when to take my breaks. For step 1, I did 4 blocks before lunch and then 3 after lunch, because I perform at my peak without the post-prandial foodcoma! But now, i don't think i can make it thru (after each UW block I am beat/fatigued/winded!). how many breaks do we have for step 2 ck and when do you guys recommend taking them?
thanks in advance
foodcoma!

Members don't see this ad.

foodcoma....i've seen you post like 5 messages a day for like 2 weeks on here about your test coming up....i know it's stressful, but you need to cut yourself off from this site for a while to relieve some stress....just relax!!! take a chill pill....if what you say you got on step I is true, I'm not sure why youre freaking out....youre gonna kill the test no matter what....the NBMEs dont mean CRAP!

RE: your question: I did 2 blocks then break for 10 minutes; 2 blocks; break for 10 minutes; 1 block; lunch for 20 minutes; 1 block, break for 5 minutes; LAST BLOCK!!! had 20 minutes break time left and used all but about 2 minutes on each block. I thought this worked well.....

Now go relax, study 4-6 hours per day, and take the test.....breathe.

Hi guys,
My exam is coming up, and i need some advice about how to divide my blocks up and when to take my breaks. For step 1, I did 4 blocks before lunch and then 3 after lunch, because I perform at my peak without the post-prandial foodcoma! But now, i don't think i can make it thru (after each UW block I am beat/fatigued/winded!). how many breaks do we have for step 2 ck and when do you guys recommend taking them?
thanks in advance
foodcoma!

I took a quick break after each block. 5 blocks then lunch break...then the remaining blocks.