House of Trojans

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Sukie

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
To all USC veterans:

Hi there! Any words of wisdom, advice, inspiration for the incoming class of '08? Now that you're older and wiser in the game of pharmacy, please do share! Any advice, tips, warnings about anything (books, classes, professors, housing, financial aid, study tips, places to eat, transportation, etc....) would be very much appreciated and very much helpful to all of us preparing for pharmacy school this fall. Thanks a bunch, and hope to see you this fall :)

Members don't see this ad.

Start developing your organizational skills. there's a ton of things that you're gonna have to juggle. Particularly at sc, where they have hella extra-currics all the time. You can't just study and get a lot out this school. You need to take time for the other stuff. If you're on your game, you'll have time to keep your grades up and be involved in the other things. I honeslty think that shootin for rho chi isn't the best way to develop your career. Grades aren't gonna count like the other experiences you can partake of. I realize this is a tough one for gpa fanatics, but it's way true. i have hella classmates that are smokin their courses, but they've got nothing to write on their cv.