Hospitalist Stress Relief

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Whew, finally. This one took some work, homies. Let me know what you think, and check out lyrics and more at my website: http://www.zdoggmd.com

[YOUTUBE]8uRX8Mn3p8A[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
New video homies! News format we're tentatively calling "News Per Rectum". Let me know what you think of our new intro music...

[YOUTUBE]bDLpGO6zaI0[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad :)
banged together another one yesterday, just a quick thing while we're working on an overly ambitious hip hop video about stds. I know this one kinda sucks, but it's therapeutic for me in any case :p

[youtube]wcldid3a2nw[/youtube]

awesome!

Ha ha! I had a rough case of the Mondays at the VA today and the Michael Jackson video literally made me LOL!

Continuing our descent into the comedic abyss, it's deleted scenes time! Something to make you turn and cough while we work on our next music video...
[YOUTUBE]MXasysYLSMw[/YOUTUBE]

Members don't see this ad :)
Forgot to post here about this when it happened a few weeks ago. I got interviewed by TechCrunch.com and did a rap on hemorrhoids for them! TechCrunch Hemorrhoid Rap Interview

The original site is here: TechCrunch TV

Wrote and recorded the rap that morning so it's pretty wack, but hey, it's about hemorrhoids and that's what makes it...oh, kinda wack too.

Last edited:
Finally learning to use real video editing software. See what happens when Final Cut Pro meets a runny mess of raw footage from my general surgeon homie and med school pal Doc Quixote! Check out the post on Tha' ZBlogg and watch the vid below!
[YOUTUBE]EYXg-Va7eHw[/YOUTUBE]

Hey homies, it's down to the wire and I'm neck and neck with another blog in the running for Medgadget.com Best New Blog of 2010! I need you guys to defibrillate the vote STAT...go to http://www.medgadget.com/2010bestnewmedical.html and vote before midnight tomorrow (Feb 13th, Sunday)! You can vote multiple times, but only if it's from different machines or devices with different IP addresses. Thanks for your support!

Hey guys, thanks for those who voted, Tha' ZBlogg won Best New Medical Weblog of 2010!

Our latest rap video parody. See the full post on Tha' ZBlogg!
[YOUTUBE]-vQOM91C7us[/YOUTUBE]

Just when you thought I couldn't get any cheesier. I broke out the long-unused high school electric guitar and tried to remember how to play. In honor of the Ides of March and AC/DC's Back in Black, this has absolutely nothing to do with medicine (although I do wear a stethoscope for drama's sake).
[YOUTUBE]baRHtOD4wYY[/YOUTUBE]

Hey Dogg...pure gold, again!

You give your props to ol', dead Iulius Caesar, and you got the lynchpin - the cornerstone - the Lego assassins!

However, coincident with how old you old guy old are (old), your playing says one of two things: either you're talented (doubtful, being familiar with other parts of your oeuvre), or you have more recently picked up your axe. Or not.

(The last paragraph is sarcasm.)

Hey Dogg...pure gold, again!

However, coincident with how old you old guy old are (old), your playing says one of two things: either you're talented (doubtful, being familiar with other parts of your oeuvre), or you have more recently picked up your axe. Or not.

(The last paragraph is sarcasm.)

Haha! You're absolutely right: the talent part is much in doubt. Here's the thing, when I was in high school, I practiced electric guitar (the very same guitar shown in the video no less) like 12 hours a day. At one point by college I sucked only moderately and was giving lessons and such. Then I stopped playing pretty much entirely through med school and residency and my attending career. I would pull the darn thing out every now and then just to play Sweet Home Alabama or something :laugh:

Then a couple weeks ago I decided to pull it out again--turned out I needed to bust out the soldering iron to make it work again with my equally ancient amp. Then March 14th I relearned the song, and March 15th gave my wack-ass rendition. This is why it sucks particularly much :p

Anyways, glad you got a kick out of it (especially those lego mofos). The full post is here.

Oh snap, here's our Rebecca Black "Friday" parody, strictly for the homies takin' call! Full post is on the ZBlogg along with a link to lyrics and free download.

[YOUTUBE]I3f3pTbKmow[/YOUTUBE]

Great parody! Too bad the next batch of interns won't get to live that experience. 16 hours then time for a nap!

Word. The mandated q15minute massages won't hurt 'em either!

Unfortunately, I heard those massages would be limited to Dermatology and Radiology. Those guys get all the perks.

Whoops, looks like I got a warning from the SDN police that apparently it violates the rules to post stuff that promotes my blogs and videos. Oh well, my videos were how I contributed to the forum (and I don't make any money on 'em) so that's a bummer. Anyhow, thanks for all your feedback and support and best of luck in med school, residency, and beyond! ZDoggMD, out!

It's all good homies, I appreciate the support! Facebook is probably the place to be if you like what we do or wanna contribute or make suggestions or yell at us. Mad luv!

Typical wack SDN policies. The people on this forum don't have a sense of humor. Bro, your last one was probably your best. Mad props.

It's all good homies, I appreciate the support! Facebook is probably the place to be if you like what we do or wanna contribute or make suggestions or yell at us. Mad luv!

The upside is, this finally motivated me to stop being lazy and /like you on facebook, meaning I'll get a chance to follow you with a bit more regularity.

Don't stop doin what you do!

I'm just gonna keep posting till they tell me to stop :p. Here are some of the latest ZDoggMD videos from most recent to oldest...

[YOUTUBE]zVBUHsSTpyw[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]7R8d_jFTqek[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]E92A37V4YJk[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]nqjBQbVmtIU[/YOUTUBE]

Our latest, wherein I dress as both a woman and a monkey. Two lifelong dreams come true.

[YOUTUBE]s-pJadolLSo[/YOUTUBE]

Watched every single one instead of studying for the last two hours :D