Hmm...$50k/year after 150k loans and 8yrs school!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

megaton

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I just saw an online ad about a private practice offering an optometrist with 1-2yrs experience a maximum salary of 55k. After taxes thats gonna be reduced down to atleast 45k.

Why go through 8 years of schooling and get 150k+ in debt? OD's are mid-level providers like nurses aswell, so technically were not docs.

Unless I read that ad incorrectly, what is up with people going into optometry. Misinformed, dont care, backup plan ?

Also, i read, from archives, that new schools will be opening. Would that not lower salary? Not to mention, inflation has basically increased by 10% in the last 10 years, and OD's salaries have not compensated for that, and whos to belive it will, after new schools opening up, and commerical optometry taking over.

I really dont get it. Why people, WHY!?

Members don't see this ad.

I just saw an online ad about a private practice offering an optometrist with 1-2yrs experience a maximum salary of 55k. After taxes thats gonna be reduced down to atleast 45k.

Why go through 8 years of schooling and get 150k+ in debt? OD's are mid-level providers like nurses aswell, so technically were not docs.

Unless I read that ad incorrectly, what is up with people going into optometry. Misinformed, dont care, backup plan ?

Also, i read, from archives, that new schools will be opening. Would that not lower salary? Not to mention, inflation has basically increased by 10% in the last 10 years, and OD's salaries have not compensated for that, and whos to belive it will, after new schools opening up, and commerical optometry taking over.

Hmm, most of your posts on here have been about money.
As long as I'm living comfortably, I think I should be okay.
Of course, it's nice to have material possessions, but I've lived in a below middle-class family my whole life, and I'm still pretty happy.

I know I'll be in debt, and possibly for a while. However, finding my true passion, the lifestyle I want to live, and the happiness in going to work is much more important than a salary.

P.S. The private practice doctor that I work for now makes slightly less than 1 million a year.

Can you please post a link to that ad?

Members don't see this ad :)
Unless I read that ad incorrectly, what is up with people going into optometry.

Yeah, what is up with that? They must all have seen one advertisement promising 500k/year and completely based their ideology around that.

What a bunch of idiots.

The OP doesn't sound like much of an economist. With inflation at an estimated avg of 3% (which is very low), then inflation over the last 10 years is actually 34%.

However, incomes also rise 3% year over year (what do you think causes most of inflation?).

I would suggest you take the job offer. It looks like you seriously considered it enough to post about it.

Whoever accepts that job deserves to get paid 55k.

Technically not docs? You're stupider than I thought. There are different doctorates out there, an OD = Doctor of Optometry, look it up.

Lastly if money is your driving force why not be a basketball player? Perhaps baseball? I hear they pay great, you know no caps and all.

Technically not docs? You're stupider than I thought. There are different doctorates out there, an OD = Doctor of Optometry, look it up.

Lastly if money is your driving force why not be a basketball player? Perhaps baseball? I hear they pay great, you know no caps and all.

I agree with you here..

1st: if you really want to be an OD, money should not matter that much. The Docs I work for get between $79k to $130k (of course the more experienced have more) and this is in San Francisco where there are TONS of Optometrists and Lens Crafters out there--with all the competition, they are still getting paid well

2nd: Just because you get paid less does not mean you are not a doctor. There are many MDs that starting off do not make much. Everything is based on your experience and those that have more should be asking for more money

3rd: it seems like you want to be an OD to say you are a doctor, but you are assuming that as a doctor you will get paid more. Like said said, all based on experience. If you want to have lots of money and only work a little bit for it, do something else--being a doctor is hard work and it will pay off in the end (not always with money--it's not all about the money)

Hmm, most of your posts on here have been about money.
As long as I'm living comfortably, I think I should be okay.
Of course, it's nice to have material possessions, but I've lived in a below middle-class family my whole life, and I'm still pretty happy.

I know I'll be in debt, and possibly for a while. However, finding my true passion, the lifestyle I want to live, and the happiness in going to work is much more important than a salary.

P.S. The private practice doctor that I work for now makes slightly less than 1 million a year.

To be honest, your passion is just one of the varibles.

In my opinon, its idiotic to go into a line of work just because you like it.

For example, i love storm chasing. Its my true passion. However, I will end up loosing money rather then making money. How do you suppose I continue to live? etc.

Also, 1 mil/year is like <500k/yr after taxes and practice investments.

Yeah, what is up with that? They must all have seen one advertisement promising 500k/year and completely based their ideology around that.

What a bunch of idiots.

god, you need to learn how to argue.

i guess your saying what you're saying, b/c you are already in optometry school.

The OP doesn't sound like much of an economist. With inflation at an estimated avg of 3% (which is very low), then inflation over the last 10 years is actually 34%.

However, incomes also rise 3% year over year (what do you think causes most of inflation?).

I would suggest you take the job offer. It looks like you seriously considered it enough to post about it.

my point was that salaries of OD's do not compensate for inflation.

to keep up with inflation, ods would have to net more. with 3 new schools opening up, how are you supposed to do that? (dont give me some bullsh*t example of working harder just to KEEP UP with inflation etc...you should not have to if you have gone through rigourous schooling and debt)

do you believe that 40 thousound dollars in 12 months (give or take), is good for someone who went through 8 years of schooling and accumulated 150k+ during that time?

wow. do you honestly belive 55k (pretax) is good compensation for an optometrist?

i know OD's are docs, but what i was trying to say is that they are discriminated against by the insurance panels, thus not making them doctors.

Members don't see this ad :)
To be honest, your passion is just one of the varibles.

In my opinon, its idiotic to go into a line of work just because you like it.

For example, i love storm chasing. Its my true passion. However, I will end up loosing money rather then making money. How do you suppose I continue to live? etc.

Also, 1 mil/year is like <500k/yr after taxes and practice investments.

I know many doctors, surgeons, lawyers, money managers who make TONS of money and they are the most miserable people in the world.

In contrast, I also know teachers, social works, police officers, nursing home aides who make a pauper's wage who love their jobs and their lives.

If storm chasing is your passion, why not figure out a way to make money doing it? Maybe start up a business bringing tourists or other adventurers on your storm chasing? Cmon...this is America. Make it happen.

I agree with you here..

1st: if you really want to be an OD, money should not matter that much. The Docs I work for get between $79k to $130k (of course the more experienced have more) and this is in San Francisco where there are TONS of Optometrists and Lens Crafters out there--with all the competition, they are still getting paid well

2nd: Just because you get paid less does not mean you are not a doctor. There are many MDs that starting off do not make much. Everything is based on your experience and those that have more should be asking for more money

3rd: it seems like you want to be an OD to say you are a doctor, but you are assuming that as a doctor you will get paid more. Like said said, all based on experience. If you want to have lots of money and only work a little bit for it, do something else--being a doctor is hard work and it will pay off in the end (not always with money--it's not all about the money)

when did i imply i wanted to be an OD?

tbh i would not care if i was getting paid 50k, if i had not gone to school for 8 years and accumulated 150k+ in debt.

the input DRASTICALLY outweighs the output. i dont know what your smoking that would cause you think in the opposite way.

to keep up with inflation, ods would have to net more. with 3 new schools opening up, how are you supposed to do that? (dont give me some bullsh*t example of working harder just to KEEP UP with inflation etc...you should not have to if you have gone through rigourous schooling and debt)

do you believe that 40 thousound dollars in 12 months (give or take), is good for someone who went through 8 years of schooling and accumulated 150k+ during that time?

No, but it's also not fair that some talented 18 year old can go right from high school to the NBA or to Hollywood and make millions. There's plenty of starving and laid off accountants, lawyers, and engineers with plenty of "schooling" who aren't making a ton of money.

This is the business we have chosen.

Your original posting said that you "just saw it." Even if it was from 2007, if you "just saw it" how hard could it be to come up with a link?

:confused:

yes, it was from an online job placement website. (from berkelys job placement page, there are about a dozen links that lead you to sites with classifieds, i cant seem to find the right link)

I assure you though, im not lying or anything like that.

Your status is listed as pre-optometry. As such, I think most reasonable people would assume that you wanted to be an OD.

the input DRASTICALLY outweighs the output. i dont know what your smoking that would cause you think in the opposite way.

Ok...then don't do it. It sounds like you don't want to do it anyways. If that's the case, then why are you hanging around a pre-optometry forum just hassling students with your postings? :confused:

yes, it was from an online job placement website. (from berkelys job placement page, there are about a dozen links that lead you to sites with classifieds, i cant seem to find the right link)

I assure you though, im not lying or anything like that.

Can you provide a link to the Berkley job placement page you saw? The only one I can find does not seem to have the dozens of links that lead you to sites with classified that you are referencing.

Im from canada so im not 100% sure how much optometrists earn in the states.... here you can make 60k starting ....... 80k starting in more rural areas

this number will increase with expereince and when you open up your own business and start to manage the business aspect of optometry more efficently and effectivly

eg.. when you began to hire optometrists to work for you

OD's are doctors, personally when im gonna present my self ill say im a "optometrist" not a "doctor" just to avoid confusion but nonethelss optometrists are doctors.

Your status is listed as pre-optometry. As such, I think most reasonable people would assume that you wanted to be an OD.

Ok...then don't do it. It sounds like you don't want to do it anyways. If that's the case, then why are you hanging around a pre-optometry forum just hassling students with your postings? :confused:

Wow, i never selected that status.

To be honest, i like to say that im usually right, but im not. Which is why im here asking questions.

Optometry is appealing to me. I have not shadowed, but it seems like a very laid-back career. The money is not what attracted me to it, nor was it the title of a "doctor" as some claim. It just seems like something i can enjoy for a long time

We are entering a time of economic downfall, and im really not sure if its worth it.

wow. do you honestly belive 55k (pretax) is good compensation for an optometrist?

i know OD's are docs, but what i was trying to say is that they are discriminated against by the insurance panels, thus not making them doctors.

I never said that. What I was implying was if you are stupid enough to take that offer then you haven't looked enough or are simply in the wrong market.

I've looked at your posting history and saw your post regarding your grade trends. I really don't think you are in any position to ask why people choose optometry with those stats. Just being honest.

Uh, did you read my post? All jobs account for inflation. If not, then it wouldn't be a very good job. It'd be like living in 2009 and still accepting shells as currency.

You don't have to work harder to keep up with inflation. Inflation just naturally happens as economies grow. What is produced must be consumed. If economies grow at 4% and 1% is lost due to growth of population, then there is 3% gains. Those 3% gains are distributed to the producers as income. That 3% is gained wages. That 3% increases signals to the rest of society that they should charge 3% more for consumer goods and services. That is what results in 3% inflation. Of course, this is a simplification of things.

Also, the ad was for a partner, most likely a junior partner. Think about it. Is the optometry going to double his number of patients so that he can pay his junior partner (that has no financial liability in the practice) the same salary he is paying for himself? First off, it is impossible to double your patients just because you have two optometrists. There still has to be demand for it. Second, no. Just no. A smart senior partner will always pay his junior partner less. Much less. And knowing what he knows, there's always someone who will take the job. Just like there is always someone who will start a thread like this.

C'est l'economics.

Last edited:

tbh i would not care if i was getting paid 50k, if i had not gone to school for 8 years and accumulated 150k+ in debt.

ummm ... your rudeness is not flattering.

you have your status as PRE-OPTOMERTY... so that's where I figured you wanted to be an OD...

I get it, you spend a lot of money to become an OD, but if you look and try hard enough, you will make enough money... to me, being an optometrist is my goal, my dream. I am not smoking anything, I am just that passionate about something that I am willing to put forth that much time and money so that I can do what I love for the rest of my life.

Also, that is why MANY ODs (at least in CA) are fighting to have laws change so that ODs can have that respect as a doctor. Recently, the governor passed many laws that will allow ODs to have more input in treatments for glaucoma.

ummm ... your rudeness is not flattering.

you have your status as PRE-OPTOMERTY... so that's where I figured you wanted to be an OD...

I get it, you spend a lot of money to become an OD, but if you look and try hard enough, you will make enough money... to me, being an optometrist is my goal, my dream. I am not smoking anything, I am just that passionate about something that I am willing to put forth that much time and money so that I can do what I love for the rest of my life.

Also, that is why MANY ODs (at least in CA) are fighting to have laws change so that ODs can have that respect as a doctor. Recently, the governor passed many laws that will allow ODs to have more input in treatments for glaucoma.

i dont have a problem with working hard. its just that if you go through so much schooling and accumulate that much debt, you really should not have to work MORE.

i dont have a problem with working hard. its just that if you go through so much schooling and accumulate that much debt, you really should not have to work MORE.

well granted, I agree, but that is not the case in our society (for most).

My brother, finishing law school, would have to work at a big firm to make over 100k a yr. HOWEVER, the standard weekly hours are 80.. therefore, if he would work a normal 40hr work week, he would be making the same as most, 50k. MDs work MANY hours, and yea they make a lot of money, but they hardly ever sleep (those that want to make good money). There are the lucky few in the world, that don't work much but make TONS of money. Sadly, even though we are working hard and paying a lot to get our education, we have to continue to work hard if we want to get paid well enough to have a comfortable living.

Okay, now that you put it that way, I'm beginning to become convinced. I also agree that it is okay to work hard. But MORE? Come the f#ç& on? Who the f#ç& does society think I am? Am I right, people?

I'll give you another example: I took out a mortgage. It took me years to get my credit score as high as it is now. It was hard work. And now that I owe $450,000, why should I have to work any more? Come on!?!?

It is threads like these that makes me wonder what kind of classmates I'll have.

Last edited:
I feel really bad for you megaton. I looked up your stats from your other thread, and as another poster pointed out, you are the last person who should criticize those of us who have worked very hard and who truly want to become optometrists in order to make a contribution to others. Something you probably know very little about since it seems you are quite self centered and money driven.

Any person who is getting less than a 2.0 in science classes such as yourself should really re-evaluate what they are meant to do. Optometry is certainly not a place for you my dear.

And if you have no real interest in becoming an OD please change your status from "pre-optometry" to something else more befitting of someone like you. Why not try studying a little harder for your classes so you won't fail them instead of making derogatory posts on this forum.

One thing you should realize..... going to school is the easy part. It is when you graduate that the real work begins.

Just think of taking finals every day. That is what you do,on a daily basis, in any career. If you don't approach it this way, failure or mediocraty awaits you.

I don't get a week off for "Spring Break" nor do I get two months off in the Summer. I don't get three weeks off for Christmas vacation, either. Patients are depending on me to be there for them.

Good luck,

Dr. Gump

You don't have a problem with working hard? That's funny because in an old post of yours you say this:

"Hi all,

During my high school years, i wasnt lazy nor arrogant. i attended all classes got good grades etc. (but i rarely tried)

Over the past 3 years ive been struggling to go to classes or even study.

1st year- went to a college (high school atmosphere kind of)
- tried a bit, but after i got something like a C on one of my chem tests, i just basically never studied again.
-had like 20 credits here

2nd year- had to withdraw cuz gpa < 2.00.
-retook bio2 and calc 2 as i got a D and an F. after retaking them i recieved c's

Went to another school, from jan 2008-now jan09..and im running out of 3rd year courses to take.

Overal GPA is still somewhere around 2.0.

Here are the courses i have taken.

math1-c
math2-c
bio1-c
bio2-d
chem1- b
chem2- c
phy1-c
phy2-b
eng1-c
orgo1- retake c
orgo2- retake B
cell bio- retake F
microbio- b"

Do you seriously think we are going to believe you don't have a problem with working hard after reading that statement, particularly the parts I underlined?

You come across as a very spoiled and naive person; someone who never had to work to get things because it was always given to you and when you are faced with a challenge you back down, make excuses or find the easy way out.

So again, you are not in a favorable position to be questioning others motives for choosing optometry.

Hope you figure "it" out.

Okay, now that you put it that way, I'm beginning to become convinced. I also agree that it is okay to work hard. But MORE? Come the f#ç& on? Who the f#ç& does society think I am? Am I right, people?

I'll give you another example: I took out a mortgage. It took me years to get my credit score as high as it is now. It was hard work. And now that I owe $450,000, why should I have to work any more? Come on!?!?

It is threads like these that makes me wonder what kind of classmates I'll have.

i meant working hardER.

sure the avg salary is 80k, but it appears that you must work hardER to get that, like working on saturdays and whatnot.

Why go through 8 years of schooling to do that? again, all that passion crap is bull****, since most people who are going into optometry do enjoy optometry.

you need to learn how to argue.

i guess your saying what you're saying, b/c you are already in optometry school.

It was not much of an argument as it was a statement. I was not hoping for a reply from you, either. But since you're asking, I worked my ass off to get into my top choice program and I am working hard at school at present. From the findings of one poster, it looks like you are not cut out for any professional field.

You seem to be basing your career choices solely on income and the fact that you think (or have been told be some lunatic) that you are cut out for it. After reading some of your posts I do not believe you have chosen the right way to approach any career.

You truly must enjoy what you do or you are going to have incredible regrets for the rest of your life. You really have to get the big picture here before you try and figure out the specifics. Good luck, eh?

i meant working hardER.

sure the avg salary is 80k, but it appears that you must work hardER to get that, like working on saturdays and whatnot.

Why go through 8 years of schooling to do that? again, all that passion crap is bull****, since most people who are going into optometry do enjoy optometry.

I now make well less than the average you just quoted and couldn't have this job without the 8 years of schooling and debt. I love it. I'm able to make my student loan payments as well as enjoy life.

When I was in traditional practice I was probably around average as I was always working for someone else. If you want to make more than average be more than average - start a practice, buy a practice, do all the things KHE is always talking about and you'll improve your chances of being more than average.

That said 80k is not a little bit of money and I wouldn't take the job referred to in the first post without some serious benefits to go with the salary (or ability to make production bonuses).

I feel really bad for you megaton. I looked up your stats from your other thread, and as another poster pointed out, you are the last person who should criticize those of us who have worked very hard and who truly want to become optometrists in order to make a contribution to others. Something you probably know very little about since it seems you are quite self centered and money driven.

Any person who is getting less than a 2.0 in science classes such as yourself should really re-evaluate what they are meant to do. Optometry is certainly not a place for you my dear.

And if you have no real interest in becoming an OD please change your status from "pre-optometry" to something else more befitting of someone like you. Why not try studying a little harder for your classes so you won't fail them instead of making derogatory posts on this forum.

LMAO.

who are you?

im not criticizing anyone; and if i were to, so what?

dude you are sad. did you even read the topic of this thread? its about getting paid 50k after going through 8 years of schooling and massive debt. just prooves how much of a failure a person with good or decent grades is (you), compared to someone whos got worse grades (me), as they (you) obviously FAIL to understand the issue at hand.

i included those words in brackets so you would understand this post before responding to this thread in a ******ed fashion.

One thing you should realize..... going to school is the easy part. It is when you graduate that the real work begins.

Just think of taking finals every day. That is what you do,on a daily basis, in any career. If you don't approach it this way, failure or mediocraty awaits you.

I don't get a week off for "Spring Break" nor do I get two months off in the Summer. I don't get three weeks off for Christmas vacation, either. Patients are depending on me to be there for them.

Good luck,

Dr. Gump

Well, anything extra that you are doing is optional. Some profesionals like dentists have such breaks and whatnot, and they are compensated well. OD's go through the same schooling and debt level, only to end up making 55k.

I dont understand how everyone is fine with that. Its quite hilarious.

:mad:
You don't have a problem with working hard? That's funny because in an old post of yours you say this:

"Hi all,

During my high school years, i wasnt lazy nor arrogant. i attended all classes got good grades etc. (but i rarely tried)

Over the past 3 years ive been struggling to go to classes or even study.

1st year- went to a college (high school atmosphere kind of)
- tried a bit, but after i got something like a C on one of my chem tests, i just basically never studied again.
-had like 20 credits here

2nd year- had to withdraw cuz gpa < 2.00.
-retook bio2 and calc 2 as i got a D and an F. after retaking them i recieved c's

Went to another school, from jan 2008-now jan09..and im running out of 3rd year courses to take.

Overal GPA is still somewhere around 2.0.

Here are the courses i have taken.

math1-c
math2-c
bio1-c
bio2-d
chem1- b
chem2- c
phy1-c
phy2-b
eng1-c
orgo1- retake c
orgo2- retake B
cell bio- retake F
microbio- b"

Do you seriously think we are going to believe you don't have a problem with working hard after reading that statement, particularly the parts I underlined?

You come across as a very spoiled and naive person; someone who never had to work to get things because it was always given to you and when you are faced with a challenge you back down, make excuses or find the easy way out.

So again, you are not in a favorable position to be questioning others motives for choosing optometry.

Hope you figure "it" out.

LOL wow.

spoiled? naive? your telling me what i can or can't do?

yikes, must have spoken the truth.

you're quite pathetic. despite me ignoring you in you're previous post due to its irrelavance, you desperately, continue to tell me why im wrong.

its not my fault ods get paid so low. im assuming you're in optometry school or will be attending it. pointing fingers at me, will not resolve how much ods get paid.

ive clearly gathered reliable sources which state why optometry is such a bad proffesion. no one has argued why it is not, which is what i was hoping for. OR...or, maybe it just is such a bad profession, and students, such as yourself, are going into it because at the end of the day, you can call yourself a doctor or something. thats even more pathetic than you telling me what i can or can't do in an online forum.

It was not much of an argument as it was a statement. I was not hoping for a reply from you, either. But since you're asking, I worked my ass off to get into my top choice program and I am working hard at school at present. From the findings of one poster, it looks like you are not cut out for any professional field.

You seem to be basing your career choices solely on income and the fact that you think (or have been told be some lunatic) that you are cut out for it. After reading some of your posts I do not believe you have chosen the right way to approach any career.

You truly must enjoy what you do or you are going to have incredible regrets for the rest of your life. You really have to get the big picture here before you try and figure out the specifics. Good luck, eh?

you worked your ass off so you can get paid 55k/yr? Seriously, are you training to be a janitor or an optometrist?

Well, anything extra that you are doing is optional. Some profesionals like dentists have such breaks and whatnot, and they are compensated well. OD's go through the same schooling and debt level, only to end up making 55k.

I dont understand how everyone is fine with that. Its quite hilarious.

Have you applied yet? Tell us how things go.

LOL wow.

you're quite pathetic. despite me ignoring you in you're previous post due to its irrelavance, you desperately, continue to tell me why im wrong.

its not my fault ods get paid so low. im assuming you're in optometry school or will be attending it. pointing fingers at me, will not resolve how much ods get paid.

ive clearly gathered reliable sources which state why optometry is such a bad proffesion. no one has argued why it is not, which is what i was hoping for. OR...or, maybe it just is such a bad profession, and students, such as yourself, are going into it because at the end of the day, you can call yourself a doctor or something. thats even more pathetic than you telling me what i can or can't do in an online forum.

Seriously though, you will end up being a janitor with those stats. You are not qualified for ANY health care profession. I think the best you can do is Wal-Mart greeter (I hear you won't be taxed in the upper bracket).

You have a very bright future ahead of you, enjoy it champ! :banana:

So you find one post that has a job offer for $55,000 and now you are assuming all optometrists make this much.

Look, if you hate optometry and think it's so stupid, leave the forums. It's that simple.

LOL wow.

Please share with us your reliable sources if you wouldn't mind.:)

Seriously though, you will end up being a janitor with those stats. You are not qualified for ANY health care profession. I think the best you can do is Wal-Mart greeter (I hear you won't be taxed in the upper bracket).

You have a very bright future ahead of you, enjoy it champ! :banana:

wtf? since when did you have to take a college course to be a janitor? seems like you have researched your options, lol.

anyhow lets get back to the topic. I will highlight it in red for those of you who have trouble reading. You would think, pre-opts and ods wouldn't have trouble reading cuz of the glasses and all...

Why would you accumulate $150,000 in debt in 8 years, and have a salary of $50,000 for the next 5 years?

if you put it in big bold letters, it must be true!:thumbup:

Reliable sources? All you did was make reference to one two year old classified ad you claimed you recently saw but could not produce a link to. Is that your reliable source?

wtf? since when did you have to take a college course to be a janitor? seems like you have researched your options, lol.

anyhow lets get back to the topic. I will highlight it in red for those of you who have trouble reading. You would think, pre-opts and ods wouldn't have trouble reading cuz of the glasses and all...

Why would you accumulate $150,000 in debt in 8 years, and have a salary of $50,000 for the next 5 years?

Well, I'm assuming with your grades, you were expelled from your school.

Anyways, please show me your reliable resources. I am waiting.

In the mean time, here is one of mine (from Dr. Patel, an awesome OD I shadowed):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZheTysK0W2A

Well, I'm assuming with your grades, you were expelled from your school.

Anyways, please show me your reliable resources. I am waiting.

In the mean time, here is one of mine (from Dr. Patel, an awesome OD I shadowed):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZheTysK0W2A

OMG, thanotoriousfob! You shadowed him???!! I watched all his videos on youtube. He seems like a great guy! Must've been a really awesome opportunity. :)

if you put it in big bold letters, it must be true!:thumbup:

i guess this is a way to sort of avoid the question. I mean who would not want to admit they have royally f***** up.

OMG, thanotoriousfob! You shadowed him???!! I watched all his videos on youtube. He seems like a great guy! Must've been a really awesome opportunity. :)

Yep! He practices in my area. He's kind of a stiff in this video but he is really animated and funny too.

Status
Not open for further replies.