Highschool done, being on nurseschool, dreaming of medical university admission

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

FUTUREDREAMS

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi there !

My averagegrade in highscool was, after danish scale 6,8 which is the same as a "C" on the ECTS-system !

I now study nursing on 1st semester, and have become so overengaged that I would like to learn and get to know much much more - I want to study medicine!

How do I do? Where are my best chances?

The only thing important is that the university I apply for is accepted by the danish government so that I can get my economical support with me from the danish educational system !

I'm 21 years old !

The sooner I get in somewhere, the better ! I'm willing to go anywhere, any country !

Looking very much forward to hear from you - help ! :)

- Futuredreams :D

Members don't see this ad.

Your choices are to find a counselor there to figure out what you need to do in Denmark to do it. Next, you'll have to explore countries where you speak their language, ie: English and Danish. Danish is out, so then you have English, and that gets you to the UK, Hungary, CZ. If you so decide to, you can even learn German and try out here, but it will take time to get onto that C-level required, though some western German schools have better, and more variable standards, such as takng c-level Goethe Certificates, as well as the DAF. Some other schools do the DSH, and typically, schools won't take another school due to the fact that it's a subjective grading method by the uni administering it. Additionally, be aware of massive irregularities and cheating during the DSH that goes overlooked and won't during a DAF.

Hi there !

My averagegrade in highscool was, after danish scale 6,8 which is the same as a "C" on the ECTS-system !

I now study nursing on 1st semester, and have become so overengaged that I would like to learn and get to know much much more - I want to study medicine!

How do I do? Where are my best chances?

The only thing important is that the university I apply for is accepted by the danish government so that I can get my economical support with me from the danish educational system !

I'm 21 years old !

The sooner I get in somewhere, the better ! I'm willing to go anywhere, any country !

Looking very much forward to hear from you - help ! :)

- Futuredreams :D

I advise you to have a look at the Polish med schools and their programmes for foreigners - I think in your case it's worth trying!