Hey Caver! (the equipment comparing thread, with pics)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
First roll developed. Struggled some with loading the film into the reel.. little more difficult than 35mm.

Just need the printing paper and I'll have some B&W photos!

You do know I can't just upload a non-digital photo.. it'll have to be scanned...

Negatives look good...curious what it'll look like on paper.

Here're a few more from my night shoot downtown...going through CO Springs shots now...

6ekdxc.jpg

65xrgx.jpg

103ubd5.jpg

2r4j282.jpg

hrel2t.jpg

2mh5r3k.jpg

Members don't see this ad :)
È quello come la gente si veste in Italia? Sia sicuro ed abbia divertimento.

Mi vesto come questo perché sono un americano antipatico ed ho calcolato che mescolerei dentro con la gente locale questo senso.
Non è la vostra fantasia affinchè le donne vesta questo senso su una base quotidiana?

Mi vesto come questo perché sono un americano antipatico ed ho calcolato che mescolerei dentro con la gente locale questo senso.
Non è la vostra fantasia affinchè le donne vesta questo senso su una base quotidiana?

Penso che i locals lo abbiano apprezzato in jeans e nel tanktop.

I get 7 days off in a row 26 times a year and I still have no idea how the hell she travels so damn much. I might go to Toronto or NYC once every other month...hell...

That picture sux bad.

Unlike you, I don't carry around a $1500 camera around with me everywhere and pretend that my life is worthy of documentation via the pretentious ass use of lenses and whatever the **** hell else you do. It's the camera on a 2 year old cell phone, you snob.

Unlike you, I don't carry around a $1500 camera around with me everywhere and pretend that my life is worthy of documentation via the pretentious ass use of lenses and whatever the **** hell else you do. It's the camera on a 2 year old cell phone, you snob.

So, I'm right...no wonder your picture sux so bad..

But fyi.. I don't carry around $1500 camera around with me everywhere and pretend my life is worthy of documentation via the pretentious ass use of lenses and whatever the **** hell else I do. I too use my cell camera but take better pictures than you.

So, I'm right...no wonder your picture sux so bad..

But fyi.. I don't carry around $1500 camera around with me everywhere and pretend my life is worthy of documentation via the pretentious ass use of lenses and whatever the **** hell else I do. I too use my cell camera but take better pictures than you.

Yeah, and I can canoodle spaghetti around a fork better than you...nobody cares!

Holy moly...

3 Mockingbird eggs hatched in our rosemary bush.. they are the ugliest thing..

Then sparrow keeps building a nest in our dryer duct..

And I just found 8 duck eggs in our Elaeagnus hedge.. could be 9.. I don't know if I should boil the eggs and eat it or let the ducklings hatch. The ducks have been swimming in our pool...crapping all over the place.

This is nuts..

Very pretty. I'm going to move there!

I wouldn't drink anything other than bottled water outside of the US... there are bad E Coli out there.

So...the town is abuzz this morning. Not because it's Italy's 150th birthday, but because these guys are getting a haircut. Apparently a guy is flying in from New Zealand to do it. Time to hike up and get some more pics!

1220ods.jpg

eh...is that where Italian Merino wool comes from?

Ok, I'm sorry...can somebody please explain how the hell someone with a mortgage on a brand new house as a pharmacist can afford to go to Europe like 8 times a year?

L's slinging Percocet on the side or something, ****....

Ok, I'm sorry...can somebody please explain how the hell someone with a mortgage on a brand new house as a pharmacist can afford to go to Europe like 8 times a year?

L's slinging Percocet on the side or something, ****....

She comes from a rich family.

Stop covering for her. The DEA has been notified.

That's just the cover.

She deals in radioactive material sales to terrorists. Forget DEA, you better call the Anti-Terrorism branch.