Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

asama527

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've never been to Chicago. Does anyone know any hotels/motels/shacks that are within walking distance of the UIC campus?

Thank!

Members don't see this ad.

I'll send you a refrigerator sized cardboard box....

:rolleyes:

Make it a nice refrigerator box :)

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by asama527
Make it a nice refrigerator box :)

I'll send you some battery powered Christmas lights with it...

Originally posted by XCanadianRagwee
I'll send you a refrigerator sized cardboard box....

:rolleyes:

whoa, i thought for a second that you offered this person a refrigerator to stay in. i know from Punky Brewster that staying in a refrigerator may require you to get mouth to mouth. i'm not sure if the box has the same problem..

No thanks, I already have some candles that'll go well in the cardboard box.

Originally posted by asama527
No thanks, I already have some candles that'll go well in the cardboard box.

Candles...you'll burn your box down silly. We dont' want that happening do we?

Don't worry...they're SPECIAL candles. :)

special...your cardboard box or mine?

Originally posted by steve007
whoa, i thought for a second that you offered this person a refrigerator to stay in. i know from Punky Brewster that staying in a refrigerator may require you to get mouth to mouth. i'm not sure if the box has the same problem..

Punky Brewster!! I miss that show. Uncle Henry was my favorite, the old bastard. I didn't know anyone still remembered that show.

omg punky brewster! she was my childhood hero :love: right along with peggy of inspector gadget... i even remember that episode w/the refrigerator and the mouth-to-mouth. :D \

uh...sorry...don't know anything about chicago...

I don't know any hotels near campus, but if I wereflying into Chicago, I'd probably just stay in an airport hotel because their the most convenient and not to expensive for the quality. Then you can just take the train or something into the city. Theirdirections to the campus from these hotels are at http://www.uic.edu/travel.html

tm