help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

zud$

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey y'all. im in a kinda funk right now, so i need help/advice. i just took my mcat today, and i think ill do o.k (i.e mid 30s). however, i fear medical school wld be quite expensive, so whilst im still applying 2 med schools here, i want to apply to some in europe especially england since im a british citizen. so id like some advice on d process, what schoolls to apply to, and ill like 2 know if the british government offers schorlaships for citizens here in the states. thank you.

Members don't see this ad.

zud$ said:
hey y'all. im in a kinda funk right now, so i need help/advice. i just took my mcat today, and i think ill do o.k (i.e mid 30s). however, i fear medical school wld be quite expensive, so whilst im still applying 2 med schools here, i want to apply to some in europe especially england since im a british citizen. so id like some advice on d process, what schoolls to apply to, and ill like 2 know if the british government offers schorlaships for citizens here in the states. thank you.

I recommend that you look into residency requirements.

If I recall correctly, you need to prove EU residency for the last three years (someone please correct me) in order to qualify for resident fees.

Miklos is right, As I talked with the schools, they said one should prove EU residency for the past three years eventhough you might have had a EU passport.

Rico