Help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Lads

Reaction score
Hello. Im hoping someone can help me/give me input. I am a 4 time convicted felon attempting to enter med school. I wonder if they would take my story into consideration. I was born and raised in a religious cult. At 18 l stole a car and attempted to escape( gta #1) l did not pull over right away as l knew nothing of life outside the cult(elude#1)..l was then sent by the cult out of state to a church. The pastor at the church molested me etc so l took a car and ran again(gta#2) and again did not pull over and a police chase occured(elude#2) l had never been outside the cult property for my entire life. Knew nothing about how the "real world" worked. Convicted of all 4 felonies. I built myself up from homelessness and l work as a nurse assistant and an EMT. I am on the honor roll at my school currently gaining my bachelor in health sciences. What are my chances of being accepted into a med program and gaining licensure to practice?? I am also getting these charges expunged but l am not sure that will help😢

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user